Doggie problems

"Lost dog, lost dog, have you seen this golden retriever who's called Maggie" Amy shouted across the neighbourhood while holding a missing poster.

"Here doggie doggie here, she called out , Maggie!"

It's no luck I thought as we strolled back home from our shouting, I reached home aka living hell.

My 26 year-old sister was a drunk, and as soon as I came into the house, she kept shooting glares at me. I sometimes wonder why she lives here, considering she's no longer a teen (even if she acts like it, excluding being able to drink alcohol), but I never ask—the last thing I want is for her to do something in her drunken, crazed state.

"Hey sis drive me to the nearest Greggs , she said in a graspy voice, I'm drunk"she stated. " I can't drive" I said in a weary voice.

Dawn growled at me and walked upstairs while cursing. I got myself some grapes before sitting in the couch relaxing and scrolling through TikTok for about 10 minutes. Then Amy barged in my house.

"we are not giving up"she shouted angrily. Then she scolded me for relaxing, "we are finding a lost dog here" she shouted again

"Get of the couch I repeat GET OFFFF" she ordered

"Geez louize you don't have to be so loud" I mumbled while getting my trainers.

We walked into the woods still looking for Dina's Dog, I had no clue why Amy wanted to find it but I went along and we searched and searched and searched until we found a photo in the mud.

Amy ooed and ahhhed while I just started at it blankly like a complete idiot. "That looks like my ex" I said slowly while trying not to cry, Dakota my ex, had moved to Germany without saying a word. How did I know, well Dina told me she thought I knew.

I sighed while still looking at it with sadness. "you deserve better then devilish Dakota". Amy hissed, snapping me out of my thoughts. "I know I know", I whispered.

"Why are you so interested in finding Dina's Dog anyway" I Stated. "Well uh i um wanna make my bff happy you know" she cheerfully said. But I could tell something was up.

I squinted my eyes at her then she frowned and cried. "What's wrong" I asked in a worried voice Half hoping she'd face up. "Dina's letting down her dog" she bursted out. I could tell she was so frustrated.

Amy sniffed and hugged me, I didn't really feel an emotion because I absolutely hated Maggie. She'd bite me if I moved or if I was on the sofa she'd bark non-stop.

In fact I was glad she was gone but I had to act sad for Amy. "It's gonna be ok, I sang, yeah everything will be fine ooh ooh ahhh yeah everything's gonna be fine"

Amy chuckled and we walked to Dina's house seeing how she would take it, but I doubt she would be sad. It was really her sisters dog and Dina had her own: Forger.

Dina was a huge spy x family fan and it wasn't unexpected for her to name it Forger. "Dinaaaaaaaaa" Amy screamed with teary eyes. "What the fu" she said shocked. I saw she had been watching MSA ( my story animated).

"Maggie she's goneeeee" Amy explained the whole situation and Dina just laughed an evil laugh. "Whatever hey wanna watch Msa" she smirked. Something else was up. I just sighed and went on the couch watching an episode while comforting a crying Amy. I kinda missed Maggie. oh well be careful what you wish for.

So this is chapter 2 do u like it? word count idk now

Any ideas what's up with Dina (she is usually very emotional)