~ play with me ~

hyunjin's limbs slump into the fluffy duvet, exhaling loudly as his rosy cheeks puffed up in the process with his hands settled behind his head. scratching at his nape with his fingernails before he unknowingly pouted, hyunjin felt his mind get clouded with the thought of his husband.

recently, han has been extremely busy that he hardly ever has time to give a tiny speck of his attention to the older, too occupied with the big project coming up. hyunjin knew how important the project was and frequently praises han for his hard work, giving him messages, kisses, and even preparing meals for him just so he won't forget to care for himself. but a part of him within wished that he could at least have a couple of hours of his time just so he could catch up with the younger blonde.

from time to time,hyunjin would try to lure or distract the male whether it was kissing his neck seductively, trailing his fingers at the outline of his buffed muscle, sitting in his lap with the intention of seeking to get him in the mood but his attempts failed tragically. this was only when he was home and engaged with his laptop.

all hyunjin could do was watch from afar with his lips jutted out glumly, sipping at his now cold americano while han is on a business call.

tossing around in the comforter with an attempt to bore his mind that was stuck on his busy husband, the elder pursed his lips together thinly as he knitted his eyebrows intact. the short haired raven wondered what he could do to hopefully bring han's focus back on him, peering around the breezy room with narrow eyes.

'𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛...?"

hyunjin practically jumped out of bed with a cheeky smirk planted on his lips, squealing at the amazing idea he came up with as he mentally patted himself on the back for being so smart. sitting at the edge of the bed as his legs dangled excitedly, hyunjin gripped at the ledge tightly while coming up with a perfect plan.

you may be wondering what is hyunjin so thrilled about? well, today is the day han told hyunjin that he would be coming home earlier than usual. instead of being home by 10pm and throwing himself in bed tiredly before falling into a deep slumber, han would be coming home at 7pm. this gave hyunjin a load amount of ideas he could do once his husband arrived at their place, dashing off to the restroom with a bright flare pooling his eyes at his incredible proposal.

dragging his feet across the carpet before taking a step at the freezing ground, hyunjin entered the bathroom with anticipation as he turned on the shower. water instantly sprinkled out of the shower head, the latter checking the time as he waited for the water to warm up.

'𝟼:𝟷𝟻 𝗽𝗺'

grinning ear to ear before yanking the cozy fabric off his lean figure, hyunjin rummaged through the cabinets for a specific body wash that he knew han loved when he used it. he also reached for a strawberry scented flavor shampoo, knowing han is the type to sniff and shove his nose into his smooth, shiny hair. it was as if han always gets intoxicated every time he took a light whiff at his locks considering how strong the flavor was.

hyunjin stepped into the shower with the containers, humming softly at the warm liquid running down his body before placing the bottles onto the floor tile. the elder soaked his entire body while threading through his raven locks so his hair was fully drenched, grabbing the shampoo hastily. spewing a good amount of the thick substance into his palm, the male clamped the bottle cap close before scrubbing his hands together.