Part- 1

all about the past ......

''see raj I need everything to be perfect, I heard you will be best for this company, so I am appointing you here'' Indira said having a sip of her coffee. 

''yes, mam'' a person in his 40's nodded his head obediently, unable to look into her eyes. 

''join the work from tomorrow, and ...'' she tilted her head a little to see a little girl.

''who is she ?'' Indira asked giving her a disgusting look. 

''she is my daughter, Drishti'' raj said and indicated to his daughter to wish Indira. 

''good morning aunty'' Drishti said giving her an innocent smile.

''call me madam'' Indira said eying her attire, ''go'' Indira said and went inside her mansion. 

''Appa (dad), this house is so big'' little Drishti said, catching her dad's trousers.

he smiled at his daughter, and bent to her height, ''Drishti one day you will also live in a mansion like this if you go to school daily and work hard'' he said and kissed her forehead lovingly. 

''I will buy a big house like this appa and we will keep a big photo of amma(mom)'' she said.

''sure Drishti, common let's go home and appa will quickly make you some lunch'' raj said lifting his 5-year-old daughter in his arms.

meanwhile in the mansion...

''I just appointed a secretary for you Virat , he will be joining you from tomorrow'' Indira said on the call to her husband. 

''Yeah, bye '' indira said . 

''mm--mom'' 8-year-old atharv came to her who was checking the bills. 

''yes, atharv'' she said not looking at him.

''mom, I don't want to go back '' he said.

''why'' she said sternly not failing to scare him. ''mom, I just ... don't want to leave you and dad'' atharv said. 

''look atharv, I don't want to exaggerate this, I am sending you abroad for your betterment, you will learn nothing here'' Indira said looking at him.

''Okay, mom'' his words were dead. 

'' We are leaving tomorrow, if you want to meet your grandparents take the driver and go'' Indira said.

he nodded his head and left to his room. he took a pillow, dig his head into it, and cried his heart out. 

days passed, atharv went abroad, and raj started working for Virat Chauhan, raj's house was right next to virats mansion so that he could be available anytime. 

Drishti always loved coming to Virat, he always treated her like his own daughter but Indira didn't like Drishti from the beginning.

present-day ..... 16 years later

Atharv p.o.v

''Atharv Chauhan '' people cheered me after hearing it.

''atharv is a talented, young entrepreneur in our university'' dr Chen said, making my lips curve.

''Thank you professor Chen'' I said taking my graduation certificate from him.

''all the best atharv'' he whispered hugging me. I got down the stage and my friends lifted me up . ''put me down you assholes '' I shouted and they put me down.

''congratulations atharv, all your hard work paid off'' Siya said side hugging me, ''thank you siya'' I said and broke the hug.

siya was my classmate since I was studying in the business school at Cambridge, I was least interested in her from the beginning, but she never stopped hitting on me.