Episode 7 - the hunt.

We start in a new city with Gwen already being fourarms as she made a thunderclap that managed to put out the fire that they were looking at.

Gwen: see, I told you I could still make this work.

Ben: whatever, well the fire's out and the people are safe. We should probably get out of here before you time out.

Gwen noticed that the omnitrix started timing out and she jumped into the horizon with sharp shot following her. As they land in an alleyway, ben pulled off his mask and Gwen timed out.

Gwen: we're getting good at this.

Ben: yeah, we are.

The rust bucket pulls up and the duo got inside of it where max drove off to a different part of town, grabbing some pizza in the heart of the city.

Max: I'm proud of you two, you've done a lot of good.

However, as they continue to eat, they got to the last slice of pizza and ben and Gwen looked at each other. Staring each other down as they both tried to grab the slice. However, when the slice goes flying max grabs onto it. Max split it in half, and he handed it to the two.

Max: just remember to not hurt each other.

Ben: I can't hurt her. Especially when she's Diamondhead or fourarms.

Gwen: when on that hoverboard, he's too fast for me to hit.

Max: just remember to look out for each other.

Ben: you could always join in. I mean, you did this for a living before, didn't you?

Max: well, yeah, but being a plumber isn't something to joke about. Besides, after what happened with Kevin and Charmcaster, my back is still recovering.

However, from outside they heard something go boom from outside, as they go outside they find that something was shooting out lasers.

Gwen: lasers call for Diamond head.

She activates the omnitrix and she slams down on it, changing into ghostfreek.

Gwen: why is it that this thing wants to keep giving me ghostfreek.

Ben: we don't have time to wait, people are in danger.

Ben got into his sharp shot attire, and he flew away on his hoverboard as he left the rust bucket where they had both entered to change. Ghostfreek flew out through the walls of the rustbucket, and max drove off. As ben makes it to the scene of the crime, he finds diamond head shards and crystal structures shattered as it looks like diamond head had fought here. As ghostfreek flew down next to him, she looked as confused as he was.

Ben: we haven't been here yet, have we?

Gwen: we've already been all over America. You know, thinking about it, it is weird how much ground we've covered just over a month.

Max manages to drive up and they manage to hear another laser blast and as they fly over to it they find tetrax and krabb fighting.

Tetrax: I will not let you harm her.

Krabb: that's not your decision to make. A changeling like her will go for a lot on the market.

Tetrax: she is off limits.

Ghostfreek flew down and was immediately encased in a net.

Krabb: well, an ectonurite will do nicely.

Gwen: get me out of here.

Ben flew down on the hover board and upon seeing the hoverboard tetrax knew what was going on. He formed a blade with his diamonds, and he cut Gwen free. Gwen flew forward and managed to overshadow krabb for a moment, managing to mess with his systems before he dug away and Gwen started to time out before a flash of red forced her back to human.

Gwen: tetrax, what are you doing on earth?

Tetrax: what is he doing with your hoverboard, and where did he get the proto tool from?

Max managed to drive up, and as he walked out, he waved at tetrax.

Ben: I got it from him when we took down vilgax.

Tetrax: interesting. So, you managed to defeat vilgax?

Ben: sent him straight to space. He's probably a frozen mess up there.

Max: I'm just glad he's gone,

Tetrax: well apparently there was a match on interstellar TV and you two where a part of it.

Ben: that must have been the mega cruiser incident.

Gwen: not that we decided to go there. We were kidnaped.

Tetrax: well from the sounds of it, you manage to get everybody free.

ben: you could say that.

Gwen: and you'd be wrong.

ben: they were given the choice to go home, but they didn't.

Tetrax: whatever the case, krabb is back on your trail and he won't stop now that the knowledge of the omnitrix has reached all throughout the galaxy.

Gwen: then we'll take him down, like we always do.

Tetrax: if want to assist me, that would be good.

Gwen: count us in.

The four get in the rust bucket as tetrax made sure to keep his helmet on during the drive as he was in the passenger seat.

Tetrax: I see that you've managed to make use of my hover board.

Ben: it's been helpful in helping people. I don't know if I could be sharpshot without it.

Tetrax: sharpshot?

Gwen: his superhero name.

Suddenly they come to a stop as they find krabb in the middle of the street.

Gwen: all right watch, give me diamond head this time.

She activates it and slams down on it, turning into goop.

Ben: sometimes I wonder why you even try.

Gwen: shut up.

Tetrax: now is not the time to argue. We have to stop krabb before he hurts someone.

He walked out of the rustbucket, and he shout out some crystals at krabb, which got his attention.

Gwen: looking for somebody?

Krabb: ah, the bounty. You're coming with me, weather in pieces or not?

Gwen: you can try.

Krabb tried to attack Gwen, finding that all of his lasers and attacks were going right through her, while she was able to melt some of his metal with her acid body.

Gwen: having fun yet?

However, as krabb watched her movement's he noticed the anti-gravity projector and he managed to wach it to the side, causing her body to fall to the floor and splat across the pavement. Ben flew in and started blasting, giving tetrax an opportunity to cut off krabb's laser arm.

Tetrax: you're not hurting anybody else. I'm taking you in.

Krabb: you don't have the authority, and after what you did to your home world, do you think they'll let you?

Tetrax stumbled for a moment before ben changed the prototool to the sword mode and he managed to nock krabb out.

Ben: what did he mean by that?

Tetrax: it's not something I want to get into.

Gwen: can somebody find that UFO part of me? I kind of need it to stand.

Ben quickly found it and reactivated it as Gwen's body reformed before she timed out.

Tetrax: thanks for your help.

Ben: it's what we do.

Tetrax: what has max been doing?

Max: calling in some help, but you look like you've got this all sorted out.

Tetrax: I'll see you all later.

He dragged krabb's body out of the city and the trio returned to the road, thinking that this adventure was a little too fast compared to norm