Chapter 3 : Balloons

You noticed it was finally 6:00 when everyone pouted and said goodbye. You didn't want to leave them, but you also didn't want to be by yourself. You got in your car and drove away. As you sighed and went to bed. You thought, 'What a eventful night..' and slowly drifted off to sleep.

You wake up the next day tired. You still had hours before the nighshift and felt lonely. You took a shower, at breakfast, and brushed your teeth. You got into your normal clothes. You thought about Freddy and the others. But mostly about the secret they kept from you. Dangerous, and its hidden? You definetly didn't know what this 'thing' was. As you waited bored out of your life, you saw it was almost time to go to work. You put on your nightgaurd suit and drove to the pizzeria. As you arrived, you got into your office waiting for the others to come. It took a while so you got out to see them yourself. As you arrived towards the stage you saw they weren't there. You felt two hands go on your shoulder. "Boo." It was a male. You ran trying to get away but he twirled you around holding up your chin to look up at him. It was Freddy. He was smiling. Your (S/C) face turned as red as a rose. For some reason.. Freddy staring at you, just smiling looking into your eyes made you feel hot in the inside. You cover your face embaressed. He chuckles. "W-where are the others?" You stutter. He points to the Kitchen "Chica." He then points to Pirate Cove "Foxy" He finally pointed to the Animatronic room "Bonnie"
You nod. You feel his hand go ontop of your head. You blush even more. "I wish I could stare at that beautiful face of yours as long as I could~." He cooed. You look at him, what's gotten into him? You didn't mind, buy some part of you did. You wanted to stare at him forever but you wanted to find the others. You held tightly onto his arm going inside the Kitchen. Chica was stuffing pizza into her face. "(Y/N) - Senpai!" Chica yelled as she hugged you. She noticed you holding onto Freddy's arm. "Ooooohh~ I see two lovebirds~" Chica mocked. You turned your head to Freddy to see his face red. Chica went along with you to visit Bonnie. He was tuning his gutair. You opened the door and he turned his head to look at us."(Y/N)!" He said happily as he came to hug you. He then noticed that you were holding onto Freddy. "H-hey! Do you like him or something?!" He said flustered and blushing. Freddy replied with a, "I don't know.. But I definetly like her" He turned his head towards you smiling. You blushed. Bonnie joined the group and glared at Freddy the rest of the day. You opened up the curtains to Pirate Cove. You see Foxy.. Crying! You let go of Freddys arm and tell them to stay there. You hug Foxy behind his back, he looked surprised. "What's wrong Capn'?" You smile towards him as he puts up his head. "A big mistake" He says. You wanted him to explain, so he did. 1987.
After the explination
"Who woukd wanna be friends with me?"
You stroke his hair "Me silly." (A Prince Royce came on right after I typed that XDD)
He looked up at you, his eyes shrinked and full of tears. You wanted to sing him a song. And you did.
~ So many years,
So many dark, memories.
So many fears we've now put
To ease.
Pain makes you do things you never,
Knew you could do,
Is this all real?
Or just
Deja vu?
But now the partys over,
And everything is red..
I feel sick to my stumach, or am I
Sick in the head?...
Just like balloons we soar on our own,
Finally free from the pain of our home,
And just like balloons that no one will hold, free from the
Truth, that no one will know..
You suddenly realize you were singing too much and stopped. You hugged Foxy. "Like a friend, I will give you a second chance."
(Sorry for the really long chapter. I just had a lot of ideas.)