Strawberries

Previos:
Then ussop went to buy things for his sling shot and brook went to buy instruments the zoro and sanji fight for 40 minutes on who has the biggest animal and then eventually rhey all went back to the ship and zoro went to his room and went to sleep
_______________________________
When robin woke up she left the ship and went to the store at the nearest island near by then Luffy caught her and said where are you going robin she said I'm going to the store and he said can you get me meat then she said ok then she went to the store and when she came back she seen luffy waiting for her then she gave him his meat and then she went to her room and opened what she bought it was lube strawberry flavored then she went to the bathroom with the lube and got a towel then
Robin walked  over to zoros room with the towel and zoros favorite fruit flavored strawberry lube in her hands then when she gets to his door and opens it and locks it then zoro says why do you have all that then she tells him to get naked and put down the towel then he lays on the towel and she starts to rub his body with her lube and then she goes from his legs to his neck then down to his balls and squeezes them like a ball making him moan then she puts some lube on his shaft and strokes his cock and then starts to suck his dick but he grabbed her chin and says you can't drink lube it has chemicals inside it then she said it's edible lube then he said it's fine then she puts her lips on his sexy 12 inch cock and sucks while jerking his cock and then he started moaning her name oh robin suck my big cock please suck me harder then she takes her mouth off his dick and says I love your strawberry flavored cock then he picked her up and put her on the towel and puts the lube on her body while she mode dupla arms to stroke his cock then he ate her strawberry pussy then he fucked her with their wet lubricated strawberry flavored body he kept trying to put it in with out slipping out then after a minute he was able to keep it in her then he fucked her and she started moan his name "roronoa roronoa zoro" fuck me with your big dick please go harder please baby witch made him want to cum harder then he pulled out and made robin sit up and put her legs out front and he layed on her sexy thick thighs then she put more lube on their body's then she stroked his cock and put her other hand on his face then he sucked her tits then he came all over his abs and her tits and chin then she put all the cum on his chest and then got down by his dick and licked all over his chest and then drank all his cum on his chest and the strawberry lube she then said it tasted like strawberry's and his sweet savory cum then they got dressed and then went to the dock on the ship and se luffy and chopper running chasing each other nami laying on a chair tanning and sanji cooking and ussop and franky looking at his hair and brook playing music. Smiled at each other then they seen a ship go past them and it looked like the buggy pirate's then he jumped onto their ship and luffy and zoro  fought him untill he retreated then sanji walks up to robin and gives her tea same with nami then the food was done they all ate together and then zoro and robin left the room then and went to his room and she read her book while zoro drank his sake then she read out loud to zoro making him happy then he noticed the towel still on his bed with the lube then he smiled looking at her then he put it in his bedside table with his all his fap material like robins wanted posters.