The Sweet Surprise

Just then priya got a call "Haan rajeev, bas aa rahi hun... okay, accha... hmm.. okay we'll discuss that" saying so she disconnected the call and looked up to  find aagam in ram's arms.

She raised her brow and ram said "Today, can i drop champ?"

"You sure?" She asked.

"Yes!" He instantly replied and aagam grinned.

She smiled "okay" and went ahead and kissed aagam with "have a great day my baby, mumma will see you in the afternoon"

Aagam kissed her back. Ram looked at her with the look of "My kiss?"

She blushed and pointed at aagam. Ram pouted which made her chuckle.

They came down and priya bid them goodbye. Ram dropped aagam at school but before he left he said "Champ aaj raat ko aapke liye ek surprise hai"

"Surprise?? Omg kya hai uncle batao na"

"Raat ko pata chalega abhi aap jao and enjoy your day okay"

"Okay uncle bye" saying so aagam kissed ram's cheek making him smile.

He called priya who had just reached her cabin.

"Hey darling"

"Aajkal bohot romantic mood mein ho" she bit her lower lip.

"Are you complaining Miss Sharma?"

She chuckled "No"

"Fir theek hai, by the way.. aagam ko maine drop kardiya hai aur usko bataya hai ki aaj raat ko uske liye ek surprise hai"

"Okayy and i'm sure he'll be very happy after knowing it" Priya said happily.

"You sure?" Ram asked nervously.

"Arey what happened to you suddenly? Ofcourse he'll be so happy ram... he loves you!"

He slightly chuckled "Yeah i know... but woh thoda nervousness rehta hai na... bas woh... I'll be able to handle na?"

She smiled "Yes ram, and you're not alone i'm there with you"

He smiled "I love you!"

"I love you too my handsome"

He blushed while she said "Acha abhi thoda kaam hai... i'll call you later okay"

"Okay bye"

"Bye" she disconnected and was excited to let aagam know about them.

Later that evening, priya when entered the society and as she crossed the garden... she heard some ladies talk.

"Yeh priya aur ram aajkal bohot close hogaye hain na" one of them said.

"Haan, maine kal dekha raat ko teeno saath mein aaye aur fir subah ram aagam ko school chorne gaya..." other one said.

"Pakka kuch chakkar hai dono ka.. lekin aagam ka kya hoga?"

"Arey dekhne mein toh lag raha tha ram bohot close hai aagam ke"

"Hoga lekin andar se use bhi lagta hoga na ki itni jaldi baccha... arey matlab uski umar hi kya hai abhi.. bohot young hai woh... abhi toh enjoy karne ki umar hai lekin gale pad gayi responsibility... bechara"

Priya didn't like to become the gossip topic. She didn't want to hear anymore so she moved towards the building with aagam asleep in her arms.

But the last words she heard were ringing in her head. She reached her apartment and without locking moved inside and made aagam sleep in the room. She looked at him once and dropped a kiss on his head before moving to the living.