13. Kate

Y/N POV:
I was still in miles room and now laying down we were listening to music, a playlist he made (I know it was the 90s ok I don't wanna talk about it </3 ) insane clown posse, I loved them I wasn't surprised he did to.

"So, what should we do to Kate next?" Miles asked turning to face me, I turned towards him, "I dunno" I said grinning, "we could, make her think flora fell in the pool? Flora doesn't know how to swim so it would be believable, we could even get flora in on it, and throw a mannequin in the pool" miles suggested "I like that idea" I said, "or we could fuck and moan really loud" he said smirking at me and shrugging his shoulders I put my hand over his mouth "you're a pervert miles" I said smirking back at him "yeah I am" he replied his words muffled because of my hand, and then, he licked it "ew gross, what's wrong with you" I said taking my hand off his mouth and rubbing it on his bedding "weelll don't put your hand on my mouth stupid" he said playfully.

He grabbed my face gently and pulled me close to him and kissed me, he was so close and my face was turning red while I kissed him back, he kissed my cheek and down my neck before resting it on my shoulder, he put his arms around my waist and pulled me close, I could feel his warm breath on my neck and his uhm, Yknow rub against my leg, he got hard off of one kiss, woah..

MILES POV:
We where cuddling (a/n I really hate the word cuddling it's so cringe but I don't think there's another word 😭🙏🏻) and she was holding onto my shirt tightly with her petite hands, like if she let go, she would die or something, she fell asleep in my arms after awhile and I watched her for a minute, she was beautiful when she slept, her face so calm and unworried, she couldn't be mad at me while she slept, I couldn't hurt her feelings while she slept, she was untouched while she was away In a dream.

Tw: rape/intrusive thoughts!!!

Sometimes I think about loving her, but sometimes, I think about killing her, what kind of face would she make while I stabbed her, shot her, beat her? I don't think I'd ever dream on acting out those thoughts but they where there and I could never get rid of them, fuck her while she's covered in blood? eh.. rape doesn't seem entertaining, not that I'd ever do it for obvious reasons..  Im not sure why quint was so into it, I mean what's the point of having sex with someone who doesn't get off on it? It's a stupid concept, not to mention if you want to have sex with someone why would you want to hurt them, unless they where into that stuff.. the last girl I had sex with was my (now ex) best friend, she was hot and had big boobs, that's why I had sex with her, I'd never hurt her, I mean.. unless she deserved it. But y/n didn't, she could never deserve something like that, I thought about what quint did to her and held her tighter, if he wasn't already dead I would've killed him, right then and there.

I got up to go pee when she grabbed onto my shirt, "miles, don't leave please, just stay" she said looking up at me, Yknow I really don't need to pee that bad.. "of course darling" I wrapped my arms tightly around her and fell asleep holding her.

Y/N POV
I woke up with miles arms still around me, and stared at him for a moment then played with his hair, it was a knotted mess but it was still soft, I have to know what kind of shampoo this man uses because holy shit his hair was soft..

"Good morning sunshine" he said grabbing my hand, (and scaring the shit out of me) "good morning miles.." I said nervously "your face is all red, you get flustered easily." He said "yeah.. I know you've already said that before" I said back to him. "Ah, well I'm really smart aren't I" he smirked and leaned in to kiss me, "not really" I put my hand over his face and got up smiling at him, I went to change my clothes. "where are you going" he asked getting up behind me "I'm going to get dressed?" I answered "can I come?" He smirked at me "no." I said flustered, he really was a pervert.. a very hot pervert.... I walked out and headed to my room, Kate was in the hallway "ah, good morning" she said to me as I side eyed her "good morning." I bluntly said back "so, what did you and miles do last night" she said winking and grinning. "None of your concern" I said. "you know y/n believe it or not I really do want to get along with the both of you, we're going to be living together and it would make things easier if you guys at least tolerated me." She said back to me "than leave us alone, quit speaking to us because neither of us want to talk to you, I don't want to talk to you about boys, miles doesn't want to talk to you about quint, just leave us alone and we'll get along fine, understand?" I replied to her "yeah, I'll try." She mumbled back "thank you Kate." I walked off.

I started rummaging through my clothes to find an outfit, and finally decided on this

I walked downstairs for breakfast and say miles playing with flora, he was adorable, guys who were good with kids where so cute

Flora smiled and got up and hugged me "you know when you and miles get married we're gonna be sisters" she smiled and looked at me, "what-?" I said my eyes went wide and my face burned, what did this idiot say to Flora, miles laughed at the expression on my face, I couldn't be mad at him when he looked like that. "Flora hunny, me and miles aren't getting married, we're just friends" flora frowned and miles got up, "just friends?" He said in a teasing tone putting his hands around my waist.

Just then Kate and Mrs.grosse walked in and I pulled away from him fast, Kate began to speak to me and miles, "soo mrs.grosse agreed to watch flora while I take the two of you out on the town today, we can go get lunch and go shopping and just hang out, that is if you guys want to?" Ok, Kate was actually trying to get along with us, miles put a hand around my ear and whispered "this should be fun huh?" He smiled at me, and I whispered back, "maybe we should actually give her a chance miles, she's trying to be nice plus she might buy me nicotine" I winked at him and we both agreed to go, "can we go to the Music Store?" Miles asked, "yeah duh" Kate said in a playful tone, she looked so excited, I felt bad for being so cruel to her. Oh well. "Well whenever you guys are ready We can go after floras lesson" Kate placed a hand on floras shoulder as she smiled wide. Me and miles walked to our rooms.

            Maybe this could be fun?