Part 1

Evening,

(Purvi close her eyes and thinks what happened at Valentine party...why he is avoiding her since 2 days ago? What she had done when she was drunk?..After putting some pressure, she remembers what happened and open her eyes in jerk..)

Purvi: Purvi ye tumne kya kiya..nashe me apne dil ki sab baat bata di mukhiji ko..isliye mukhiji  humse ache se baat nahi kar rahe....humein nazar andaz kar hai....ab kya kare, kaise thik kare....kuch samajh me nahi aa raha...

(Suddenly she hears that someone is calling her name..and the sound is so familiar...she goes downstairs and saw Vipul is standing there with Pd and Ms..)

Purvi: (happy) Vipul!

(Vir is just back from panchayat..he was lost in his thoughts walking in from main door and hear she screamed a guy name make him shock and look up..she run and hug Vipul with happy face..Suddenly he feel something prick his heart, he gets angry but he controls and walk towards them..)

Purvi: maa, mama ji..yeh hamara bachpan ka sabse achha dost hai...

(then she tell everything about them to Pd and Ms excitedly but she didn't look once or talk to Vir..here Vir is waiting for her to talk with him but she don't even notice him, that he was standing there..he gets angry and tight his fist..)

Purvi: arey mein bhi na..tum itni dur se aaye ho..bohut thak gaye honge na...chalo mein tumhe tumhara room dikhati hoon...

Pd: ha beta jaa aram kar..

Vipul: ji..tq maa ji

(then he turn he saw Vir is standing behind him..)

Vipul: namaste mukhiji..aap kab aaye ?

(vir about to say something but Purvi interrupt..)

Purvi: arey Vipul chalo na jaldi..jo bhi baat karni hai woh baad me kar lena..

(she drag him to upstairs..Vipul looks at him and then her..Vir is burning and he leave towards his room and he bang the door..)

Vir: (angry) yo bawri ne acha na kiya..mere te ek baar baat bhi na ki..baat to dur meri taraf dekha bhi nahi..jaise mein waha mojood hi na hoon..khair..usne jo karna hai kare manne kya farak parta hai....

(he leave to freshen up after sometime he come downstairs see everyone was at dining table..)

Ms: aa Viren baith..sab tera hi intezar kar rhe hai..badi tez bhookh lgi hai..

Pd: ha bhai ji...mujhe bhi bohut bhookh lagi hai..dekho toh sahi Purvi ne kitna acha acha khana banaya hai aaj...

Purvi: ha maa..akkhir bade dino baad Vipul se mile hai aur Vipul bhi aaj pehli baar aaya hai isliye sab Vipul ki pasand ka khana banaya...

(Vir is controlling his anger...)

Pd: thik hai, beta chal ib tu bhi baith ja saath me khate hai..

Purvi: nahi maa koyi baat nahi..

Ms: beta baat maan le, tu baith..Anjali aa tu bhi baith ja....

Anjali: ji...

(he smile slightly because he think she will sit beside him but his smile turn into angry glare, when he see...she sits beside Vipul and serves him..he was looking at them continuously, till he didn't realize that Anjali had served for him..)

Anjali: jetji? Kaha koh gaye? Khaiye na..

Vir: (back to sense) h..ha...

(he eat first bite but his eyes were on her and Vipul..they was talking happily and sometimes touch each other hand..he take second bite and can't bear this..he get up angrily to went to his room..)