Prologue:

Here's the prologue.

Now it's gonna start in Inazuma and I haven't gotten that far in the game yet.

This is my fault, I get distracted easily and I halt my progress.

This is a problem I have with most open world games, I just like exploring.

So I have no idea how things work in Inazuma, all I know are the characters and surface level information, so I may get a few things wrong..

Plus we won't be here long.

But hey, I think I did pretty good.

Luckily, there's still a lot of story before I do chapters On Inazuma, gives me plenty of time to get there.

Also I know Raiden Shogun is just a title, but until her real name is said, I'll be referring to her as such.
_______________________________________

Your bright pink eyes shot open as you regained consciousness.

Your body felt heavy, your vision was blurry and you were very confused.

Letting out a small groan, you rose to your knee and looked around you as your vision returned.

"I'm free?" You asked looking at your armored hand and flexed your fingers hearing an audible crack.

You then took a look around and saw you were standing in a crater.

"It seems me being released caused some destruction." You thought before rising onto your feet.

"How long was I sealed away?" You thought

Many questions like that raced through your head as you attempted to wrap your head around the situation.

However, everything seemed to stop as something caught your eye...

A lone orange butterfly fluttering near you and it landed on your masked face making you raise a brow.

You have faced powerful godlike beings of immeasurable power, but for some reason...this butterfly...this little insect filled you with a deep sense of unease.

You were so disturbed you dared not even move and stood there completely frozen.

Then as quickly as it came, the butterfly fluttered off your face and flew off into the distance.

You let out a sigh of relief when suddenly on instinct you caught an arrow that was shot at you.

You glared in the direction the arrow came from and saw more arrows flying at you.

Quickly, you held your hand out and your lance appeared in your hand.

Then you performed a single strong swipe.