A New Arrival

(Me: You ready to get Dueling people? Rio? Are you ready?
Rio: You know it.
Me: Than let's start. Oh i almost forgot. Rio give them the disclaimer okay?
Rio: Sure. He doesn't own Yugioh Arc-V. All right of it go to Kazuki Takahashi.
Me: Thanks Rio.
Rio: No problem. Now let's start!!
Me: Wait just a moment Rio. This book was inspired by SharkKnight32's 'Territory of the Shark and ArcVme's The Galaxy Master stories. Now we can start
Rio/Me: Hope y'all enjoy!!!)

Rio's POV. Real world
Hey people. I'm Rio Kastle. My parents named me Rio and oddly enough, my last name is Kastle. But no matter. I'm currently cosplaying as Rio from Yugioh Zexal In a anime duel event. It goes like this: If you use number monsters, they'll have the effects from the show. The banlist was dropped to everything as a free card so cards like pot of greed are used. Anyways. The tournement's Idea is this: this tournement, Konami chooses a player to draw a card from a Deck that has 6 cards. Each representing a series of Yugioh. They chose me and I Drew the card of my favorite summoning method. The era of Yugioh Zexal. All competitors built their Deck around a certain character. I built mine around Rio. But because i don't know all her cards, I added some cards from her brother Reginald. That way it feels like they duel with me. I'm in the finals against the champion. Jesse Kotton. We're in the middle of our Duel. Near the end actually. It's my turn now. Gotta end it right now.

3rd POV.
Rio's Field consists of Abyss splash, ragnafinity, Number 100, Draglubion with 1 Xyz material and 3 facedown cards.

Jesse's Field consists of Number 39 Utopia and all it's other forms and 2 facedowns as well.

It's Rio's Turn

"{Would you look at that!! Rio Kastle survived Jesse kotton's moves perfectly. Can she turn it around?}" Said the announcer as everyone was cheering.

Turn 15 ig. Rio
Rio: 300LP
Jesse: 1000LP

"It's my Draw Jesse." Said Rio as she drew her card.

"Okay. Let's see. His Utopias have no overlay units and he looks ready for it. Luckily i have Mystical Space Typhoon from my last turn. I can use Numeron dragon's effect and than abyss's effect twice. But i'm worried about his backrow. I know what to do." Thought Rio as she analyzed the field.

"To start Jesse, I'll activate Mystical Space Typhoon and destroy this." Said Rio as she pointed at the card in the far right.

"Good Job. You're dueling well." Said Jesse. Praising his opponent.

"Thanks. Now that i destroyed infinite imperminence, I'll activate one of my own facedowns." Said Rioas she closed her eyes.

"Please let it work. If i'm right, his set is a Solemn Judgment. I'm sure of it." Thought Rio as she opened her eyes.

"Go!! Infinite imperminance. I'll shut down your second card." Said Rio as she played her card.

"The moment of truth is now." Thought Rio

"I chain Solemn Judgment." Said Jesse as he flipped his card.

Jesse: 1000>>>500LP

"You fell right into it!! Go my second face-down card!! My own Solemn Judgment." Said Rio as she flipped her own card.

Rio: 300>>>150LP

"Wow. I'm impressed." Said Jesse with an impressed look.

"If that impressed you. Than this will blow your mind. The card I drew this turn is... *flips card with fingers to show Raigeki*."

Yugioh Arc V: The Empress's Returnजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें