Trustworthy?

I sat watching three or four more episodes of fresh Prince and I began dozing off. Right when i was almost sleep I heard the doorbell ring. Dammit. I forgot Antonio was coming. I walked down stairs and opened the door. He was standing there in some blue jeans and white tee with a girl smoking on it and the Jordan Columbia 11's. Why was he all dressed up to chill? I dont even know. "Wassup." He said walking in as i widened the door.

"Chillin like a villin." I said closing the door he sat on the couch and I sat next to him turning the t.v on.

"I know this is not what you do when you bored?" He asked looking at me.

"Well I mean it is a Tuesday night. Which is a school night in case you were lost." I responded laughing at my sarcasticness. He looked at me weirdly.

"Go get dressed." He said to me pointing upstairs.

"Where we going."

"Its a surprise." I thought about it and figured why not ? I mean I was hella bored and needed some entertainment. I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs. I went in my room and picked out this Gray fitted casual dress with some black gladiator sandals and applied some purple lipstick. I left my hair down and came back downstairs. Antonio was on his phone and watching the tv. I cleared my throat trynna get his attention. He got up and walked over to me. "Damnnn girl...." I gave a weak smile.

"Lets go before you get ahead of yourself." I said walking infront of him. I bent down picking up the remote off the coffee table to turn the tv off. I soon felt Antonio's hands grab my ass. I turned around and he started walking away to the door. I knew he thought i was single because I didnt make me and Devin public yet. I just laughed it off and walked out the door behind him locking the house up. We got in his car and he started the car up. Immediately his sound on his speakers began blasting Figg Panamera Pocket Watching. I covered my ears and he laughed pulling out the driveway. I could no longer take the loud noise. So I reached over and turned it down.

"The fuck you trynna do make me deaf?" I asked looking at him.

"Thats just how i ride."

"Uhh uhh not with me in here. You got that shit in 1000 highest I'm letting it is 20."

"Aight. Whatever for the lady." He reached over and turned it up to the appropriate volume. I was on my phone the whole ride so I wasn't paying any attention to the road. I felt the car stop and looked up see in big red numbers 430. No he did not.

"You real live just dropped at this club on a school night?"

"Chill shawwd. It's cool. You needa get loose." I rolled my eyes and walked with him inside . I saw a big sign that said ladies in free so that lightened up my mood a little. We walked across the street and as cars were stopping to let us pass Antonio slid his arm round my waist. I looked down at it and low key smiled. He really did want me. I mean Antonio was fine and smart. But I needed to know him more if we ever had any chance.

We walked in and he paid for himself. Throw Sum Mo was playing through the speakers and with my natural instinct of dancing I started swaying my hips side to side. Antonio gently pushed my waist towards the dance floor. He stood behind me and said in my hear,

"come on and dance for me." With that I began twerking a little and I felt Antonio grab my waist. I smiled and bent over dancing more and more into it. Not once did my interaction with Devin I had earlier cross my mind. Antonio began leaning back while holding my waist guiding my every move. As I bounced and switched my booty around I could feel Antonio's member begin to rise. I stood up turning around to him he looked at me then shook his head letting out a smile. I took his hand and walked us to the bar.

"What can i get for you guys?" The bartender asked.

"Ummmm let's get a dirty martini for the lady and I'll take a Neat." Antonio said pulling cash out his pockets. The bartender nodded and began making the drinks. I pulled out my phone and saw I had three new messages. One from my mom other from Anthony and the last one Devin. I opened Devin's message first.

Devin- wyd bae

I hesitated to text back. Just as I placed my fingers on the keyboard my drink appeared in my face. "Thank you." I said to Antonio.

"Who you texting?" Antonio asked taking my phone. I quickly placed my drink down and began to reach for it. He was way taller than me so I knew by him holding it up there was no chance of me getting my phone back.

"Antonio give it back" I begged. He turned around and read the message. He paused and turned back around handing me back my phone. SHIT. He drunk the rest off his drink and then walked away. I stood there in shock. I walked fastly through the crowded club looking for Antonio. Finally I spotted him walking into the bathroom. I walked over there and into the bathroom. I looked under each stall and saw no other feet but Antonio's. I locked the door and waited for him to come out. He walked out washed his hands and noticed me standing behind him in the mirror. He stood up and rolled his eyes. "Just listen." I said.

"To what?" He asked turning facing me." To you tell me you gotta man and you thought I was just cooling to be friends? Nah i been down that road and heard these conversations before. Iont got time." He said walking away. I grabbed his arm and put his arms around my waist.

"Listen to me tell you that I'm feeling the same feelings you have for me but I dont know what do. I been down this road too. When two guys have genuine feelings for me and I pick the wrong one. So what I'm saying is I'm stuck."

"Let me love you right Miya." He said looking into my eyes." Show you how real niggas do it." And with that kissed me and i kissed back. Our kisses got sloppier by the moment and I felt my clit begin to tingle. I felt Antonio's hand grab my ass. He picked me up and sat me on the bathroom. I could hear him taking off the belt that held his pants. I wouldn't be able to live with my self knowing i had sex twice with two different me in the same day. I stopped his hands and said. "Not yet baby. Soon though."