Headmaster of Hogwarts in One Piece

Sitting in a castle and looking out at the blue sea while drinking afternoon tea sighing out loud, Perseus Dumbledore was a bit numb.

Anyone who has been living with a bunch of pale house elves for 14 years with no other human contact would as well.

Perseus was originally an office worker working 9 to 5 in modern earth who had a hobby of reading lots of novels and books like the harry potter series, but one day on the way to work he was struck by lightning causing his death.

After waking up he found that he was suddenly a baby and was in an old castle, and he freaked out before accepting that he had become one of earths army of traverser's....

It was at that point the familiar life changing cheat sound appeared in his head.

[Ding, hello host I am the ultimate wizard system of Harry Potter, congratulations on a successful crossing!]

After being glad he wont be a schmuck in this new world he got to the bottom of what the system can do for him.

And as it turns out the system can do a couple useful things for him, first is that he got a fully stocked copy of Hogwarts castle and a bunch of house elves to help manage it as he was currently in a baby body when he crossed over.

The library was expanded and now contains all magic and magic related books ever created in the harry potter universe free for him to browse.

A system to exchange gold for magical materials.

A wizard level judgement system to help classify the level of wizards.

Just Awakened, School Level, Adult Wizard, Elite Wizard, Superior Wizard, Transcendent Wizard, Demi-God, God.

First three are self explanatory, Elites are mostly at Auror and death eaters level, Superior are people like Snape who can wipe the floor with common Auror's and death eaters.

Transcendent are wizards like Voldemort(no Horcrux), Dumbledore, and Merlin.

At elite and above the tiers are quite broad and characters will be vastly different in power but still be in the same category.

After that while being cared for by the house elves in the castle Perseus focused on learning all the magical knowledge he could.

[Therefore 14 years went by in the sea of magic....]

Anyways Perseus called up the system, "system".

Host: Perseus Dumbledore
Wizard Level: Transcendent
World: One Piece
Heritage: 60% Mastery
Wealth: 55 million gold galleons (galleon:bailey, 1:10)
Territory: Hogwarts island

After seeing his level be transcendent Perseus was also very happy to be in the same tier as people like the old Dumbledore and Merlin showing that his efforts were not in vain.

It was also at this time the system rang out.

[Host, you are now a transcendent wizard and have enough self protection abilities to guard yourself and Hogwarts. Congratulations on becoming the new Hogwarts HeadMaster!]

[Opening new features..... Send out owl admittance letters to students..... Recruit qualified magical professors..... Host may now leave Hogwarts island freely.....]

Perseus was stunned for a second before jumping up. "Hahahaha I can finally leave this ghost island!"

After letting out his excitement Perseus started doing an in depth analysis of the new features he had unlocked from the system.

Perseus drew these conclusions:

-As the headmaster of Hogwarts he can hire and fire staff members

-He can set school curriculum and rules

-Manage the magic of the castle such as protection spells or invisibility

Although he is happy to be able to go out and see the world that doesn't mean he won't be a responsible headmaster after taking so many benefits.

First off is teachers, Perseus thinks that for the first time he will teach himself and then use those he taught as teachers once he thinks they are qualified to do so.

Second is curriculum, he will put a lot more actual combat training into play as the world is way more dangerous than the one wizards are used to.

At the same time as Perseus was working hard, on a marine warship....

A marine trotted up to a pretty woman with a spider tattoo on her left leg, "Vice admiral Gion we are nearing the area where the blood blade pirates were last spotted!"

While still staying alert Gion nodded, "Good, we will catch them this time."

While they were speaking the view in front of the ship suddenly changed in front of them causing exclamations from the crew.

Gion started sending orders with a vigilant look, "Stop the ship!!"

What was in front of them was no longer the familiar sea but an island with an ancient looking castle overlooking the surroundings.

Gion waited a while and saw that no attacks had happened yet indicating that this was at least not a sudden devil fruit attack by pirates.

After confirming safety she got curious about this island hidden in plain sight and decided to investigate it.

Looking around she saw an old looking dock and ordered, "Head to that dock and prepare to explore the island!"

Meanwhile back to Perseus he felt a tingle and realized that someone had entered the sea area around the castle as he had felt the barrier being touched as they passed through.

Smiling to himself Perseus decided that he would meet the first visitors to his school and so he headed to the docks.

Pulling the ship up to the dock and getting onto the dock Gion saw that this dock had not been used for many years and there was only a road heading up to the castle from here.

Suddenly something came within range of Gion's observation haki and she alerted the marines to be ready.

A rhythmic sound of wheels came by as many carriages came to the front of the marines pulled by thestrals.

As the carriages stopped the first one opened and a teenage boy got out dressed in a long robe and smiled.

"Welcome To Hogwarts"