Welcome to North Pole Zephyr

Tomorrow Zephyr was standing in front of Stoick's statue while Hiccup was on his errands. Instead of Jamie popping up, a wormhole approaches the viker girl. She enters it with trust which leads her straight to the North Pole. In there she meets Jamie.

"On time Zephyr" Jamie exclaimed.

"Where are we?" Zephyr asked.

Jamie was walking around the area and replies.

"The North Pole Zephyr, where Santa and his elves are working."

"Who's Santa?" Zephyr asks,

Because Zephyr celebrates Snoggketog rather than Christmas, she obviously wouldn't know who Santa is.

"I get it you don't celebrate Christmas, but he's a very good guy follow me" Jamie said,

They exited the quiet room which is basically the men's restroom before reaching the entire lair of the big globe.

"Wooow" Zephyr exclaimed.

"Jamie, Zephyr, there you are" Jack greeted.

They are all approached by Santa and his group.

"No way!!! Is that the Sandman, the Tooth Fairy??? Santa is it??" Zephyr asked happily.

"How do you do? Child who's Christmas isn't her type." Santa said.

Zephyr is actually familiar with the Guardians excluding Santa which makes a lot of sense according to her cultures

Zephyr is actually familiar with the Guardians excluding Santa which makes a lot of sense according to her cultures. Bunnymund also known as the Easter Bunny approaches the girl.

"Oh is that, a giant boomerang rodent?" Zephyr asked,

Well maybe she doesn't feel familiar with most of the guardians.

"Wow, girl's got potential, first the kangaroo and now this." Bunnymund said,

Jamie stops Bunny since he wouldn't want her to be hurt even though it wouldn't be a condition for a guardian like Bunny to fight a kid.

"Forget him Zephyr, he's a little aggresive sometimes" Jamie said.

Later on Jamie and Zephyr reached the sleigh room as the others follow them down.

"Its huge!!" Zephyr exclaimed,

"Hop on kids!!! We have presents to deliver" Santa yelled,

The 2 rode along the sleigh like a joyride they flew abive the clouds and landed on to Burgess as a rest place for both Jamie and Zephyr.

"Hey kid see you tomorrow at the warren 6am, Las Vegas is the next stop see ya!!" Jack said,

Zephyr runs around the little house of Jamie that is when she bumped onto Cupcake, Jamie's older friend a large girl.

"Uh hi!!!" Zephyr said,

"Hey everyone, this girl has a nice costume!!!" Cupcake yelled,

"Uh actually it's not." Zephyr asked,

Jamie's friends Pippa, Monty, Caleb, and Claude approach her,

"Hey guys, this is Zephyr, she's a real viking!!!" Jamie said,

The guys are all baffled to the girl Jamie met.

"Woah... Jamie I didn't know you had a girlfriend!!!" Monty said,

Cupcake and the others exclaimed with fascination.

"What no... NO!!! I just met her, were too young..." Jamie said as he blushes.

The friends chat until a group of terrible looking boys approach them. They are all Jamie's school bullies. The lead bully wears a black jacket and a blue wool beanie.