" chapter 4 "

TW⚠️ gore, blood, stalker ext.

Eddie POV

It was late at night and I remembered what I said I would do, I got up from my bed and but on some dark clothes as to not be noticed.

I walk out of my trailer and into my car, I drive over to Steve's house to see all the blinds were closed, I climbed up his drain pipe and on to his roof, I looked through his window to see... A girl. Laying in his bed.

I felt rage over take me, I normally saw her eyeing up Steve, but to see her in his bed. I felt nothing but rage and anger...I then saw Steve flirting back to her, if felt like a stab to the heart, putting vinegar in the wound.

I felt like I could cry. I had made up my mind, that bitch wound not be alive to see tomorrow morning.

  I waited on the roof untill both of them had fallen asleep, when both of them were asleep I quietly opened the window, I knew Steve was a heavy sleeper, but I wasn't sure about this bitch.

I climbed inside and injected a sleeping drug that I always keep on hand, just to make sure she doesn't wake up, I picked her up and brought her outside to my car, I then tied her up in rope and went back up to Steve's room.

I looked around to see if there was anything I wanted, but my eyes kept on drifting back at him, I decided that since he was asleep, he wouldn't notice. I walked up to him and kissed him on his forehead, I ran downstairs with my face redder then blood and got in my car.

I drove off with the girl still in my car and we soon arrived at my trailer.

I picked up the girl and brought her inside, I tied her to a chair and waited for her to wake up, when she had woken up he looked around and tryed to scream, little did she realized that I had taped her mouth shut, her eyes began to water as she tryed to kick and flail her way out.

  I had got tired of this sight and took out a knife. Her eyes widened as she saw me walking closer, she shook her head and tryed to kick me, I wasn't having that, I took the knife and stook it right into her left leg,

she wailed as I took the knife and dragged it down her leg. you could here the muffled screams coming from her, I smirked. I loved the sound and sight of someone in complete agony and pain, it was just so, funny to me.

I walked over to my kitchen and grabbed a pan, I had left the knife in her leg, so she was still wailing in pain,

she looked at me with worry of what I was going to do with that pan, I walked over and grabbed her arm, I think as soon as I did that, she knew what was going to happen,

I hit her arm with the pan over and over repeatedly,  again and again, until it was broken beyond repair, you could see bones sticking out.

I then pulled out one of the bones that were hanging out causing her wail to turn into a scream,

I took the bone and stook it right into one of her two eyes, she had the same reaction and I got bored so I grabbed another bone and stabbed her right in the stomach, causing her to die of blood loss seconds later,

I sighed as I had to go get rig of the body, I grabbedd a bin bag and threw her body in there, I then got some cleaning supplies and scrubbed up the blood, not leaving a drop behind,

I picked up the bin bag with the dead body in and got in the car again, I drove over to the tip and chucked her body in there...

I got in the car and drove home, thinking about how Steve looked while he slept, he arrived at the trailer and went into his room to get changed out of the blood covered clothing and into some pajamas to sleep in, he hid the bloodied clothes to wash at a later date...

Not realising how stupid that was...
...……................................................................…......……………….......