Bonus 2

Mommy

"Mom..." I looked up from my book to see my oldest baby standing by the door.

"What is it honey?" I asked as I have him my undivided attention.

"Can I stay here with you? I don't want to play with the others anymore." He explained and I couldn't help but to melt at the cute expression he gave me.

"Of course my love, you don't even need to ask me." I answered before removing my legs from the couch so he could sit.

He then proceeded to pick a book before coming to sit next to me while I just smiled before returning back to my book. Something then popped into my head which disturbed my reading mood.

"Hey Yeonjung..." I called which distracted him from his book as well.

"Yes mom?" He answered which made me frown a bit.

"Lately I've realized that you stopped calling me mommy and instead call me mom. Why is that?" I asked which now sounded a bit silly saying it out loud.

"Well it's kind of embarrassing to call you mommy when I am a big boy now. I'm not a baby anymore" He answered plainly before returning back to his book which kind of broke my heart.

"But you are my baby and I want you to still call me mommy." I pouted as I looked at him.

"I'm afraid I can't do that mom. Big boys don't call their mother's mommy anymore." He answered once again but this time without even looking at me.

My pout grew even more. My heart was slowly breaking as I realized how big my baby was becoming. It was like just yesturday when I gave birth to him but now he wouldn't even call me mommy.

"Yes they do." I sniffed as I felt tears begin to roll down my cheeks.

Cursing my damn husband for doing this to me...

"Mom are you crying?" Yeonjung asked and turned to me but before he could get a proper look at me I turned away.

"No I'm not." I responded but my voice betrayed me by cracking.

"Mom what's wrong?" He asked as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Nothing is wrong." I replied still refusing to look at him.

He must of figured it out because I heard a chuckle come from him.

"Is this about me not calling you mommy anymore?" He asked in an amused voice.

"Of course not. Why would I cry over such a silly thing?" I asked still not looking at him.

"If it makes you feel any better then I will call you mommy for a little longer?" He responded and in an instant he was on my lap with my arms secured around his body.

"Oh baby thank you so much. I love you more than you can ever imagine. Please just stop growing up to spear my heart anymore heartache. I want you to continue being my little baby." I rambled into his neck while still sobbing.

"I love you too mommy and I am sorry for making you cry." He apologized as he hugged me back.

"No it's not your fault. I'm just a little emotional these days. And if anyone is to blame, it's your father." I answered as I caressed his hair.

"Why is dad to blame?" He innocently asked and I could not help but to peck his forehead.

"You should go ask him that. I am sure he would love to explain the story to you and your siblings." I told him and he immediately got off my lap to go find his father.

I just pouted as I watched the door shut before I could even say anything more. He didn't even say goodb-

"I almost forgot." The door opened once again and in came my little boy.

"I love you mommy." He said as he kissed my cheek.

"I love you to baby." I replied with as stupid grin on my face.