Return The Favor.

"Well, boo, so much for an additional piece of bussy." Eddy sighed to himself as he cradled Nacho and made sure his snout wasn't bent out of place. "He doesn't know what he's skipping out on." He didn't find anything out of place, meaning the punch was more out of bravado than anger. Weak little twink. The king himself wasn't even bothered by it despite some blood still leaking from his nose. "Know what I mean?"

"I told Mike we needed only his male concubine, not the guy Miguel bit by accident. I know Desmond well but I wasn't going to force him into something he doesn't consent to." His eyes drift towards the king eating out Ezain while he bobbed up and down on Mayor Wags and had a copy of him making out with the grown pup. "Especially since you tagged along hoping you'd have him."

Eddy hmphed, wiping the blood oozing from the canine's nose and licking it off, to his dismay. "Eh, you're right, I'd pretty much let the maliit na lalaki warm up to me first like Seth before we did anything spicy." It was true. Ever since Mike let it out to anyone listening that Desmond got it on with the Kagura brothers, he shamelessly imagined being the one to give it to the writer in many, many ways. And it was through Seth, who he had turn his hair black (with effort and a few near-death experiences) and speak Filipino as he bottomed him out with reckless abandon. And just now, he was close to getting those broken love words out of him with King Nacho in tow before he suddenly disabused them of the opportunity and left the latter with a bloody nose.

And one hell of a hard-on. Eddy noticed just as he and the ruler had locked lips and had him pinned down on the bed next to the foursome taking place (Ezain's clones don't count). The solid length rubbed at his lower belly while lip-locking with Nacho, moaning into his mouth and pulling off his headdress until they eventually broke off. Eddy breathed a chuckle, looking down at the nine inches of King Nacho standing straight up with it's owner looking up flushed at him. "Getting bloody turns you on, my liege?" He teased, grabbing and working the shaft, taking pleasure in hearing him hiss and moan.

"Guilty as charged, my friend," He huffed, letting the would-be celeb get a few more strokes in on him before he lurches upward and attacks his chest, sucking on one nipple while pinching and twisting the other.

"Tasting it does it for me, mmm, you're not alone," Eddy remarked with a grin, humming as he pet down Nacho's ears and let him undo his pants. "And since Desmond skipped out on a big opportunity, I'll be taking you in his place, understand?" He took Nacho's moan as a yes as he hissed, laying back when the canine started teething on his erect buds.

Next to them, Mayor Wags was having the time of his life. Getting to return the favor to the same cat whose boyfriend had recorded an hour-long torture session for him to be forced to sit through before he fucked his mate and everyone else's. It couldn't get any better than that with the french brunette sucking hungrily on his cock and massaging his balls while Denzel sat behind him, eating him out while undoing his trousers and jerking off in the process. He grunted, thrusting into the feline's mouth that openly welcomed him, holding him by the hair and stroking one of his ears.

"Attaboy, work that tongue around, just like that..." Wags exhaled. "You're almost as good as Snowball, the bad girl you fucked into next month last year."

"Hope you don't mind if we return the favor. No hard feelings of course." Miguel piped up, petting the brunette's double that stroked him with both paws and licked his dick tip occasionally, gaining a shiver out of him. "If we wanted to, we would've wanted you to show us how you fucked our girls. Though, I prefer that you be the girl for us if that's ok with you."

Ezain nodded and moaned in appreciation on the bulldog's cock. He may still be upset with Mike for doing this to him again but up until now, he and the prankster had been taking a break on sex for a while after that night in King Nacho's man cave and the couple of arguments they got into over some things that Ezain had already moved on from. Getting to be spitroasted for single-handedly filling up all four girls was the best thing he's ever gotten in a long time. If Mike's pranks were going to consist solely of drugging him and having him wake up about to be fucked then he'll no longer regret having married the childish brat anymore.