Chapter fourty-six

"Come on, James, we have to set this up!" Cassia huffed

"Come on, James, we have to set this up!" Cassia huffed. She was at the point in her pregnancy where she couldn't see her feet when she looked down.

James helped Cassia set up the white crib for their newborn. "Jesus.." he wiped his forehead. "What're we gonna set up now?"  He crossed his arms with a grin on his face.

Cassia shrugged. "I'm seven months pregnant, James we have to do it all today or else I won't do it again" she huffed.

"Okay, okay" he raised his arms in surrender. "Can I call Steve and Sam here? Maybe even Tony? I need more guys here that are actually able to help me, not a seven month pregnant lady that happens to be my girlfriend" he teased as he opened the box that their pink leather recliner is in. "I just have to put the arms together and it's done, and then the other things the guys can help me with"

Cassia nodded her head. "Okay.." she walked up to him and kissed him. "Thank you." She whispered.

"No, I thank you, Angel"

Cassia blushed before she walked out of the room. Right on time, Steve, Sam and Tony walked into the house. "He's upstairs, you'll hear where the room is by his noise" Cassia chuckled.

"Okay." Sam nodded his head. He looked at her belly and smiled. "She's here in eight weeks, are you excited?"

"Yes!" Cassia clapped her hands. "I'm super excited" she walked up the stairs with the guys. Steve looked at Cassia and saw her struggling with her breathing.

"Let me help you" Steve wrapped his arm around her back and helped her walk up the stairs. "You okay?" He looked down at her with a smile.

"Yeah I'm okay" cassia nodded her head. She thanked Steve for helping her and then went into the room. "How's it going?" She walked over to James.

James looked at her and nodded his head. "Good so far" he smiled up at her. "How're you feeling?"

"Good so far as well"

"That's good, Angel" he puckered his lips. Cassia got on her knees and kissed him since she couldn't really bend. "Oh shit, sorry I totally forgot that well you know..you can't really bend" he laid his hand on her belly. "Sorry baby" he kissed her forehead.

"It's okay" she rolled her eyes. She helped James set up the dresser for their baby. "I love the light pink" she squealed. James looked at her and laughed at her excitement. "What?" She frowned.

"Nothing, you're just too cute" he kissed her cheek. "I love you"

"I love you" she kissed him.

Sam started laughing behind them. "How the hell did you make this guy become a softy? Look at him setting up things for his daughter" he bent down as he laughed.

"Shut up!" James stood up and nudged him with a grin.

Cassia struggled to get up so she gripped onto the recliner. Steve looked at her and then ran to her, he helped her get up. "Thank you" she smiled. "I think I'm gonna go lay down, I don't feel so well anymore" she walked towards the door.