Pliot

AJ poV-
____🌺_________🌺________🌺__________________🌺_____❀___❀____❀_____❀______❀_______❀__________________

__________________________________________
𝙇𝙞𝙥 explain that it was lan and we 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.
__________________________________________

Night Fall Came and so did the subject but as lip was talking to lan I started to fall dizzy.

Is it that time again I thought, As I try to get out of bed to go over to the small table my feet get stuck in the covers so I fall face first but I put my hands up at the right time.

Shit aj are you ok lip asked as I point at the table filling my throat go dry. And I fell my eyes start to close as I fell some one pick me up and put me in a chair and a hand go over my mouth as a sharp pain go through my skin, I let out a soft scream do to the hand.

As I start to fill my self come back thanks I said to lip no problem lip said and lan come back with the water.

I got the water from his hand and got a little as I see am low on things and that the  in full.

When I got done I put all of my things up and went to sleep filling tried.

The next morning

I got up and got ready putting on a black and white crop top some black jeans and so black snickers.

As I go down stairs I go to the kitchen to see everyone hey Fiona am going to be home later tonight I said as I grab a piece over tost and go to the door is that my shirt I here Fiona say yeah but it look better on me I say as I leave

As I see Jay in front of the house I walk over to him and let's go I say as we go to the doctor first I can get more things.

And this is where my day start.

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒10%

████▒▒▒▒▒▒30%

█████▒▒▒▒▒50%

████████▒▒80%

██████████100%

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ