chapter ten - blah blah blah

You've ruined the colour blue for me

"You've made some shitty decisions before, Tenko, but I think this gets the cake."

"Oh says you, little Ms. Perfect!"

Dabi sighed into the palm of his hand. "How you're related to each other will always be a mystery to me."

The siblings snapped their heads toward the black-haired male before glaring at him. Tenko (Shigaraki) fully done with his sister's antics, loosened the straps of her handcuffs.

He thought that would at least calm her down a little. But noooo.

"By the looks of it, Toga is trying to impersonate me right now. I have no idea how you got my current blood so it'll have to have been blood from last year. Which, may I remind you, I didn't look my age, so not only have you made that mistake. But you also didn't calculate-"

Throughout her rampage of thoughts, y/n failed to notice Toga standing in the doorway with her machine in hand.

"Oh fuck."

"Where is she?" Todoroki demanded from his father. Since you had incapacitated his entire agency, he didn't dare fight off the entire LOV by himself. He could only let them take you.

"A group of villains took her. I have people out searching right now."

"Wait, you're telling me you just let the strongest group of villains take back that psychopath?!" Bakugo yelled. He, nor anyone else, was sure why he was so mad about this. Maybe he had a bigger sense of justice in him than they thought.

"Actually, I think she's a sociopath." The purple-haired hero chimed in. The group looked at her with a wtf face. "No I'm serious, there's a difference. I really do think she's a sociopath."

"Wouldn't be a surprise. We've known her for all of, what, a week? And she's already escaped, twice." The explosive male looked directly at Midoriya with a murderous intent he was all too familiar with.

"But, she didn't go by her own accord- well no she did at first... I think... My point is that she was kidnapped by the LOV." By now, Midoriya had all eyes in the room on him. His explanation barely made sense, but as the months went by, his classmates and teachers learnt to trust his intuition.

"As far as I knew, she was perfectly fine with waiting out the 2-week trial. And when I first asked her why she stayed back at USJ, she said I'd learn eventually." He took a breath, feeling slightly more confident with himself as the others nodded along. "If she really is what Jiro says, she would've had a plan. And I don't think the LOV was supposed to be a part of it just yet."