[Chapter 1] Party princess

"Please don't pull my hair, young princess," This has to be my most chaotic party yet, I already had a kid throw up and the parents got angry at me for being early. I'm a 21 year old college student who has been a party princess since I turned 18.

This party is frozen themed, I'm dressed as Elsa and my best friend Melanie is Anna. The party is for twin girls so one side of the party is for Elsa and the other is Anna. On my side there are icicle lights, an ice backdrop and 5 tables that were perfectly decorated before the 6 year olds destroyed them. These parents are clearly loaded, they have a whole table of snacks that are perfectly decorated and the party is in a literal ballroom. I am jealous, as a 21 year old woman I wish I could have a frozen party.

"Elsa, help me make a snowflake!" One of the birthday girls yells out.

"Okay my young princess." I can see Melanie getting pulled in 9 different directions and she shot me a look. I smile as I stay in character.

**

My brown hair moves towards my eyes as I trench in the snow back to my apartment. I was supposed to make my mom dinner tonight but she ended up getting sick and canceling. I enter the sliding doors into the lobby of my apartment buildings and enter the elevator. My apartment was dark. The first thing I see is my cat sassy, she probably wants food.

What kind of child party ends at 9pm? I am exhausted, those kids are the kind that I hate, rich entitled brats. I feed Sassy and brush my tangled hair. I look at myself in the mirror, my bright blue eyes have bags under them. I love doing my job but kids, they can exhaust me.

I open my computer to do some homework, I watch some netflix and I am out like a light.

**

It's noon now and I already booked 2 parties for next sunday, I suddenly got a phone call from my boss.

"Hello, Marlene" I say to her, ''My boss is laid back which is why I love working with her.

"Isabella, I have big news, princess Lila's birthday is next sunday and they would like to hire you,"

"I already have two parties next sunday though," I tell her.

"Someone else will take them, they said they want you,"

"Why me?" I ask.

"They said you did Lilia's friends birthday,"

"Okay! Tell them I'll do it," I say.

"I'll call you right back with the details," she says.

I hear the dial tone and I slowly put my phone down. I am going to the castle to be a party princess. What is my life?