ROBLOX PIGGY FILMS: WILLOW FAILD TO ESCAPE?!

PghLFilms pov's:
All right me and my patnetr Y/n and with Doggy came to the door to stop Willow Then Doggy say.
Doggy: All right PghLFilms and Y/n, we are this close to finding these criminals.*torn to the door*We just need to find a way how to get through this door.*torn code door* it look like this door has some sort of 3 number digit code.*torn to pghlfilms and you* So maybe we can explore one of the buildings to find the numbers. That way, we can finally get through this door. So how does that sound? Good plan?
Then i say.
PghLFilms:Or i can just use my repulsor to break the door down?
Y/n:Yea that's another way to do it.
Then i use my power and door fall down.
Willow:Ah!
Willow notes us and she jump to the neet then she run away but she get slip and she stand up running again and she jump but she get hit her head.
Then Doggy say.
Doggy:For the first time in 4 years as a police officer i have never seen a criminal fall this horribly.
Y/n:Oh, ther she goes.
Doggy:Welp looks like we're gonna have to chase her down.*to y/n* Yo got scissors?
Y/n:Oh i got the scissors.*get the scissors*
Doggy:Nice. Ok then let's go.
We walk and my patner y/n cut the neet.
Doggy:*sigh* oh man,we forgot to grap the mop!
PghLFilms:oh uh. I have an idea Guys! If we want to save time.*walk to the puddle and tour to you two*you guys can just simply walk over the puddle.
Y/n:What? How did you get over there without a mop?
PghLFilms:it't very easy and simple! Just walk on the puddel and you'll be fine! But don't run on it.
Y/n:Uh...
Doggy:Ok then.
Then Doggy and Y/n walk on the puddel.
Doggy:Oh!
Y/n:*torn to pghlfilms* That wasn't so bad.
PghLFilms:Right? All right lets keep going guys.
Then we came enother door.
Y/n:So i assume you're going to use your repulsor this time?
PghLFilms: Actully no patner,this time i am going to use my foot to kick the door down.
Y/nWha-Okey never mind. I'm not going to argue with you on this one. Just do your thing.
PghLFilms:Okay.
End PghLFilms pov's.

<with Willow>
None pov's
Willow:Okay,i think i'm save here now. Ther's no way they can get past this door.
*then some one kick the door*
Willow:*stand up*Ah!*get the gun and shout to you but you get the protection*
Y/n:You know if i didn't have an Iron Man protection at this point. I would just oof right here.
PghLFilms:Well i'm glad you do.
Doggy:*nod to you and torn to willow *Anyway did you just assauil a Detective?
Willow:Yea by accident! I'm sorr-
???:Hey!
Willow:What?*see another Willow*
Willow:What do you think you are doing in my spot?
Willow:oh i'm so sorry! Wait, aren't you the-
Willow No no no no no no no no no no no no i don't want to here it! We're no using you anymore. Get out.
Willow:Oh ok-
Willow:Get out!
[PLEASE STEAND BY]
Doggy: Willow you are under arrest for stealing food and other supplies from all over the city! And for assaulting a Detective!
Willow:Again i didn't mean to do that i'm sorry! Also i was doing that to feed my family!
Doggy:But Willow,that still counts as assauit you can't do that. Right guys?
Y/n:yea.
Doggy:but wait where PghLFilms? And why can hear sound like-*see the big tank*
Y/n:*see the big tank*
Doggy:Oh my god!!
Y/n:Dude, what the hell!!
PghLFilms:Time for a littel bit of payback!
Y/n:Films, i don't think this is necessary!
PghLFilms:She literally shot you in the protection!
Y/n:i know, but this is too far!
PghLFilms:*sigh* Okay fine!*get the tank back*
[Glitch screan]
PghLFilms: You know the laws, Willow. I'm sorr-Wait, Wha-*torn to doggy*
Doggy:You Know The Rules, And So Do I Say Goodbay.
Y/n:wait Doggy what are you sa-
*then willow get elec. Shot*
Willow: Not again!*falls*
Doggy:Well,i think our work here done!
Y/n:Okay good but... Wasn't siging even necessary?
Doggy:Wasn't briging that tank even necessary?
PghLFilms:*sigh*No.
Doggy:Exactly, now we're even-
Y/n:*see Rash coming*Oh, here comes Rash.
PghLFilms:Let's do it guys.
Y/n & Doggy:Okay.
*PghLFilms use his pover, Doggy use his elec gun and You use gun*

《PghLFilms ang You came to Pony and Zizzy》
Still None pov's:
PghLFilms:*sigh* Hey guys we are back.
Pony: PghLFilms and Y/n you guys are survive!
Zizzy:PghLFilms and Y/n i'm so glad you're okay. Where you guys been?
Pony:Yea, you guys were gone for two months!
Y/n:What?! How long was we gone for?!PghLFilms destroyed Piggy's Familly House just yersterday!
Zizzy: i don't know, but the calendar says it has been two months.
Y/n:Oh man, time way too fast...
Zizzy:But hey,at least you guys back.
Y/n: Yea, i guess that's what matters.
*then George come out with a telepoter and huf*
Pony:Oh hello George!
Zizzy:Hi George! What's wrong? You seem out of breath?
George:*stop huf* Hey guys! *stand up*All right let me tell you what happend. So i was playing tag with Zee and Zuzy. And i couldn't keep up with then. So i was like"Screw it!" I'm using my teleporter trap! So i teleported right i front of them. And i think i scared them to the point now that they're on the ground, cruletd up and crying becouse they've never seen "Logic" ever like this before.
Zizzy:*slamp face* Oh dear, you did it again. Guys, we have to go help them.
Pony:All righ then, lets go.
*then you guys go to Zee and Zuzy for help*

Sine when did Doggy listen to Rick Astley?