ROBLOX PIGGY RP FILM: PILLOW WILLOW!!

A/n: next part is here! enjoy!

None Pov's:
*Pony, George, PghLFilms and You. You guys close your eyes and you guys go inside then Zuzy go inside too but Zee she torn to Giraffy and Mimi and look at them and Zee go inside and Mimi tour to Giraffy and looked to eatch others*

<One day later...>

Your pov's:
Okay, Me and George just walking aroung then we heard a sound. We look around because something gonna hapend. But George get his Teleport Trap and push me and i feel then i stand up and i see George was fall to the wall. Then i come to him to help him to stand up and we see Zuzy and Zee came to us.
Zee:What was that noise?!
Zuzy: Oh my gosh! Are you guys ok?!
Y/n:This place is not safe anymore! Go!
I say to them and they left. Then George grap my heand and teleport to PghLFilms's room. Then George pass his Teleport Trap to PghLFilms's face and George grap his Teleport Trap and say.
PghLFilms: Oh, my head.
George: Come on, wake up already, PghLFilms! We need to get out of hear!
PghLFilms: Ow, my head... W... What's going o-...
Then i look at the George wait what wrong on his face? Then PghLFilms say
PghLFilms: No. Take that off right now! That is cursed!
George: Oh! It looks like my face has been deformed i'll be right back.
Then he left and then he back.
George: Are you guys happy now?
Y/n:You got to be kidding me.
George: Ugh, now what, Y/n?
Y/n: I can literally see your rip outside the door!
George: Yea, that's because PghLFilms is lazy at off-sreen animating!
PghLFilms:*sigh* guys, please, stop fighting.
Y/n: Just get rid of the rig!
PghLFilms: Guys.
George: Fine!
Then George left. Then PghLFilms come to me and say.
PghLFilms: So, what going on, Patner? And why are you guys fighting for?!
Y/n:*sigh* i don't know i just uh,i just don't like this face, maybe. Any way, did you here the noise like boom sound?
PghLFilms: Yea, i hear it. But, can you go with me? I mean, we can tell the others what's doing on.
Y/n: Yea, okay.
Then we go to the Giraffy's room.
Giraffy: PghLFilms and Y/n, did you guys heard that?
PghLFilms: Yea, we heard a loud boom sound! It sounded like a rocket missile!
Then We see George teleported Giraffy in fround of us.
PghLFilms:*sigh*
Y/n: PghLFilms, are you okay?
PghLFilms: Yea, i'm okay.
Then we left the room and we meet George.
PghLFilms:You were not supposed to do that yet.
George: You didn't ask.
PghLFilms:Good point
Then we walk and we see the one door and the elevator.
PghLFilms: So, should we take the stairs?
Y/n: No, George get hit by missile at that point!
George: Y/n is right, and i'm not going out there again! Let's use the elevator instead.
PghLFilms: But isn't that dangerous?
Then we were in the elevator.
Y/n: Kevin Macleond music?
PghLFilms: Kevin Macleond music.
Then we left the elevator.
George: Okay, Y/n. Take these. I'll go get the rest.
Y/n: Got it.
I take the fire extinguisher and we go to the Mimi. And i put out the fire.
Mimi:Thanks for rescuing me! Now, i just need my blowtorch to fry-
PghLFilms & Y/n: Don't move!
Mimi:What?
Then George teleported Mimi. Then we go to the door. Then i get the green key and open the door and we were Pony's room.
Pony: PghLFilms and Y/n! I owe you a cookie sometime.
PghLFilms: Yea. Later-
Y/n: Don't move!
Pony: What?
Amd then George teleported Pony and then PghLFilms. Okay?
End your pov's.
None pov's:
*You left Pony's room then the missile fly to you but You grap it.*
Y/n:So, this is what's been causing all this ruckus? Oh, wow, look at me, what a week missile-
*then the missile got exploud and you fall to the floor*
PghLFilms: Were you messing around, patner?
Y/n: I know i was!
Mimi: Okay, guys. Let's not argue. We are very close to escaping. All i need is my blowtorch.
Y/n:*gaps* Oh, shoot! I forgot to grap it!
Mimi:Oh, noes! I mean, you can go back upstairs and get it. Right?
Y/n:*stand up*No, i am not going back there again!
George: Exactly.
Mimi: Then, what are we going to do now?
Pony: Maybe the people reading should follow to see what's going to happen-Okay, that's a stupid joke.
PghLFilms: No, that's not funny. Don't ever say that again.
Y/n: Same here.
PghLFilms: Alright! I had enough of this!
*PghLFilms slamp the door and then you guys go outside*
PghLFilms: Oh, no.
*the you guys see Willow and her crew.*
Willow:Rise and shine! Looks like we manage to get you out of bed! Is there a car? I do not want another car in my face again!
Y/n: That's a nice outfit you got there! Who are you supposed to be now? A Pillow Willow?
* then PghLFilms, George, Pony, Giraffy and Mimi are laughing then stop*
Georhe: Now, i get it.
Willow: Shut up! Just shut up! I've been told that some of you caused a stir at one of our outposts.
Pony: How could you do this to us, Willow? You're destroying the home of many innocent people!
Willow: And you really think you couldn't do the home of many people, Pony. You, the iron man guy, the player(A/n:that means you) and that zebra have caused many relocations. We couldn't afford to feed them all in one place.
George: Don't make me bring that car.
Willow:And i'll make sure you won't! By the way, how can you manage to drive at such a young age? What are you? A grown-up midget?
George:Okay, now you've gone too far, you stuffed animal! How bout' i tear your pillows into pieces! How's that?!
Willow: Oh, you want a fight is what you're saying?*get a gun* I have a gun that can yeet you out of existence!
PghLFilms: Alright, Alright! Braek it up! Please, continue the dialogue!
Willow:*put the gun on her pocket*And you know what? I will! Take them with us. We'll keep them all in one place where we can control what they do.
Giraffy: You can't do this to us! We haven't done anything!
Willow: And we'll make sure it stays that way!
George:Ah, screw it.
* George Teleport to Willow but Willow get the Teleport Trap and Grap Georg arm and push him away*
Willlow: Heh. Did you think you could get away with it this time? I don't think so.

<in the cell>

Still none pov's:
Willow: You'll all be staying there until you either cooperate or wear out. I'll be looking forward to talking with you soon! And kid, this is karma for running me over.* get a gun and shot in to the Teloport Trap*
George:* gaps* No! You're gonna pay for this, Willow! When i get out this cell, it won't be pretty!
Willow: Tsk, yea right.
*Willow left*
Giraffy: Pony, we owe you an apology.
Pony: What for?
Mimi: We souldn't hace met with the group. You were right to be suspicious about it.. we were wrong.
Giraffy: We're sorry.
Pony: *sigh* I forgive you. Now, we just need get out of here some how.
George: Guys, i got it! Pony, do you remember the time i told you a story of how i got the teleport trap?
Pony: Yea? What is it?
George: So, i need one of you guys to tnock me out
That way, i can go back to my nightmare and recollect another trap.
Y/n: George, that sounds like a great idea. But, how would that even work?
George: i don't know? It just popped up in mybhead all of a s-
* PghLFilms hit George*

Directed by ROBERT .B WEIDE

Now that i think of it, Pillow Willow actually rhymes very well.