Welcome!

The avengers compound

The original six avengers all gathered round a table discussing plans about Some nonsense no normal person would listen to when a glass vase smashed behind them. As they turned they watched as a woman in a black leather skin tight suit snapped her finger before it all went black.

Aunt may's house

Peter parker sat at his desk doing homework as he felt something behind him. He turned around only to fall into a black void.

Everyone else

Specifically picked people no matter where they are or what they're doing fell to the ground in a sudden sleep.

                                  The theatre

"Hello!"

"Anyone here?"

"Mortals?!"

"It's so dark!"

"I should have ate more carrots."

"Say your name if your here! Steve"

"Tony"

"Natasha"

"Clint"

"THOR!"

"Bruce"

"Peter"

"Rhodey"

"Pepper"

"Wanda"

"Vision"

"Fury"

"Dr strange"

"Happy"

Just as the names finished bright white lights switched in to reveal seats that where aligned like a theatre. Everyone looked around each other's surroundings trying to figure out what was going on just as a voice spoke.

"Welcome to my theatre! I'll be your host on this fine evening! The names not telling ya."

"Where are we and what do you want?" Steve said as looked around the room trying to figure out where the voice was coming from.

"I just told you dumbass. We are in my theatre and I want you to react to one of the avengers pasts. I'm not going to hurt you so if you could sit down we can get started." The voice spoke.

"What's the worst that could happen?" Peter said walking over to Tony giving the older man a hug before walking over to a seat. "Ooo comfy. "

Everyone sat down and after a couple of seconds a massive screen switched on.

—————————-—————————-————

WELCOME TO MY BOOK! I saw a video like this on YouTube by excited squash and wanted to write it so here we are. I hope you enjoy reading and yeah that's it. Cya!