Chapter 2

Steve's POV
I walked into the kitchen just to see Robin.. making pancakes? "Robin?" I said wondering why Robin was here "your finally awake, hungry?" She asked gesturing to a pancake sitting on a plate beside the stove. "Ehh not really, my head is pounding" I said while she giggled as a response "what's so funny?" I said as she leant towards me "well it's just that last night it seemed like you kinda enjoyed being with Jonathan" she whispered into my ear "what? He's a freak." I told her trying to hide the blush that was forming on my cheeks, she giggled again before saying "can you give the kids these? I'll clean this up" "yeah sure but before I do, why are you here?" I asked "Max called me and asked if I could help because you were knocked out cold" she explained to me. I nodded my head to let her know I understood and then walked out of the kitchen into the living room to deliver the food.
{TIME SKIP}
The kids were now playing D&D in the basement while Max and El do their own thing, Robin left so I decided to go cook dinner since their parents weren't back yet.
While I was cooking I heard a knock at the door and so I went to get it
"Hello?" I asked, I didn't see anyone so I went to close the door but right as I was about to someone stuck their foot in the door. I got terrified but I still opened the door because it still could've been their parents but as I opened it I saw him.
"Why the hell are you here." I said "I came to pick up Will" he replied so I let him in "WILL! Your brother's here~!" I yelled "thanks I guess, bye" Jonathan said and then left.
{TIME SKIP}
After Mikes parents came home I drove Max and El home since their parents didn't come to pick them up "bye El!" I said as she opened the car door "bye!" She replied before I drove off.
I went home only to see another car in the driveway which didn't make sense because my parents were travelling but I still got out of my car to see who it was.
"Are you stalking me now?" I said "no I just came here to.. talk I guess" Jonathan said "freak.." I mumbled under my breath, as I was going to walk inside I felt someone grab my arm then pull me in by the waist "what did you say?" Jonathan asked me. "Uh..I- nothing" I said while blushing and Jonathan just chuckled and followed me inside. "Sorry about the other night" he began "it's fine I understand why you would act that way, I mean I was supposed to be in there and after all I was babysitting your brother" I told him "no it's not okay, I started a fight over nothing." He said to me.
"I should've been in there though! What if one of them got hurt." I said "it doesn't matter you needed a break, plus you were babysitting 7 kids." He said with a change of tone in his voice. I chuckled thinking it wasn't that difficult to babysit 7 kids and he was giving me too much credit in a way "anyway why did you really come here?" I asked him since I didn't really believe he came just to talk about that "um well I kinda wanted to tell you something"  he said while starting to blush a bit "are you okay? Your turning red" I asked him "I- yeah just a bit embarrassed" he told me before continuing "well I uhm.. I kinda like you.." he said while I sat there with my eyes wide open staring at him. "So do you like me back or do you not like guys?" He asked "I'm not sure.." I told him even though I liked him. "It's okay I'll give you time" he told me with an understanding yet sad tone to his voice and I swear he was fighting back tears. "Here give me your phone" I said "why?" He asked trying to hide the fact that he was about to cry "because" I told him while snatching his phone from his hands "hey!" He yelled trying to grab his phone back "just wait a second!" I told him typing in my number for him "here" I said giving him his phone back "is this yours?" He asked me "yes, it's my number" I told him rolling my eyes "now bye" I said to him walking to the front door and opening it for him "bye I guess" he said before getting in his car and driving away.
Robin💅
Steve: ROBIN
Robin: what?
Steve: Jonathan just asked me out
Robin: Omg I'm so happy for you guys!
Steve: I didn't say yes though
Robin: idiot
Steve: I want to tell him yes but idk how now
Steve: Robin?
Steve: I need help rn
(Real life now 👍)
I turned off my phone because Robin left me on read, I decided to watch TV because I had nothing else to do because I couldn't text Jonathan until he texted me.
Ding!
I looked at my phone to see if Robin texted me but it was someone else
???
?: is this Steve?
Steve: yeah who is this?
?: it's Jonathan
Steve: oh hi!
Jonathan: are you free tomorrow?
Steve: I think so why?
Jonathan: well I was thinking maybe we could go swimming?
Steve: like a date or no?
Jonathan: if you want it to be
Steve: okay it's a date

Robin 💅
Steve: ROBINNNNN
Robin: omg it's you again.
Steve: me and Jonathan are going on a date
Robin: wow congrats
Steve: bitch
Robin: rude

I turned off my phone to watch tv and hopefully fall asleep.

A/N
That's the end of this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it <3
Word count: 1001