#1

Y/N's pov.

I watched as the other kids ran around, seemingly screaming and crying as the place emptied. I felt arms snake around my chest as I was slowly lifted up. Puppet pulled me into his box and shut the top as he held onto me. He never really shifts, so he's usually just a marinette. He held onto me tightly as he floated through the bottom of his box, landing on the bed right below. Surprisingly, he shifted to his human form, pulling one of his arms away. He pulled his mask from his head and tossed it to the other side of the room, wrapping his arm around me again afterwards. He pulled the zipper of my jacket down, stripping it away and tossing it aside. He let go of me, sitting up and slowly pulling the top of his full bodysuit down, letting it hang at his waist as he pulled me into the center of his bed. 'Strip...' Even when using sign language I can tell when he's mumbling, he has a habit of saying things out loud while he signs to me. I did as he said and stripped away my remaining clothes as he managed to strip himself. He lightly gripped my wrists, holding me against the bed as our lips connected. His tongue made it's way into my mouth as he grabbed my cock, giving me a hand job with one hand and holding both of my hands above my head with the other.

Puppet's pov.

It took a few minutes before he came, but when he finally did I lightly flipped him over, holding both of his hands onto the bed as I shoved into him. I started moving in a slow, teasing pace. He pulled one of his hands from my grasp, grabbing hold of my wrist in a needy way.

Y/N's pov.

He listened to my needs, almost instantly speeding up his slow thrusts. I let go of his wrist once he started pounding into me at the perfect pace, gripping onto the bed sheets as I shoved my face into them as well. Puppet held a strong grip on my wrist as his body shook, close to his limits. I could tell that he was moaning out in pleasure as he shook, thrusting into me sloppily. A few thrusts later and he came in my ass, my cum instantly staining the sheets as he did so. The top of Puppet's box opened to reveal a pissed off Dallas. "Puppet. Get, the fuck, up here." I managed to read his lips since he always made it clear what he was saying. He slammed it closed and Puppet, still slightly shaking, slipped away. He was gone instantly, moving quickly.

Y/N's sister's pov.

I stood in the large showroom, Cathy trying her best to keep me in one place as Dallas stomped off. He stomped to the Prize Counter where the loud moaning was coming from, opening the large box as the moaning stopped. "My brother is in there! I know he's fuckin' in there!" The marionette slowly floated out of the box, slightly shaking. It took one look at me and instantly dove back into the box. Dallas grabbed it and pulled it out before it could escape though, slamming the box closed as it pressed it's body against the box. It quickly slipped it's mask on, blankly staring at me. "Did I do something wrong?" It's voice had a slight glitch to it, scared. "Yes, you fucking did something wrong!" "What did I do?" "Puppet you fucking KNOW what you did!!" The top of the box slightly opened, Y/N's head popping into view as he pushed it open. "No I don't, what did I do?" Dallas was pissed. Y/N hasn't seen me yet, all of his attention was focused on Dallas. "Puppet you fucked Y/N! His sister is here!"

Y/N's pov.

I froze, shifting my gaze up to my sister. She was pissed. I dropped down into to room below, scrambling for my clothes. 'Y/N get up here!' Dallas had opened the box again, a slight blood splatter on his face. I grabbed his outstretched hand and he pulled me out of the box and onto my feet. My sister instantly grabbed me, running for the doors as Cathy held Puppet's broken mask, his hand on his bloodied nose. She shoved a helmet onto my head as she put me on her bike, getting on herself and speeding away. The ride was silent, if there were any attempts at making conversation they were drowned out by the motor. We got home without a word and I went straight to my room, locking it as I heard my parents yelling downstairs. Eventually I fell asleep, sweet dreams of Puppet filling my mind.

Y/N's sister's pov. ~a few years ago~

I walked into the pizza place with Y/N at my side. The place was pitch black, besides two pairs of glowing eyes. Both pairs were glowing red. The eyes disappeared and before I could process it one of the pairs of eyes were in front of me. A flashlight flicked on, blinding me. "Sorry, we're closed." "I know. I'm looking for William Afton and Clara Afton, thought maybe William would be here." "Why do you want my grandparents?" The two red eyes appeared over the shoulder of the man. "Grandparents?" "Yes. Their eldest child is my wife's father." The man answered. "Wife?" "Enough questions. Why do you want them?" "They're family friends, I was hoping they'd be able to watch my little brother, Y/N." The two looked at each other and sighed. "Lights." The girl's eyes disappeared and the lights came on almost instantly after. The man's pupils got smaller. He had short but fluffy black hair, bright red, seemingly burnt, skin, and a mask on the side of his head. He quickly moved it on to his face before the girl appeared. She pushed the man behind a grabbed my hand, shaking it firmly. "I'm Cathy Afton, that's my husband, Dallas Afton." She said with a closed mouth smiled. "Bitch." Dallas said. Cathy just tipped him off. "Sorry, but neither of them are here. We could watch Y/N though!" "Please no..." Cathy was all for it, Dallas wasn't.
_____________________________

1062 words~~~~~