Arc 9.7

Since escaping in the cafeteria that day, Lu Congzhou has had a spring dream for a few days. The content is extremely ashamed and indescribable.

Another morning when he woke up, he felt the slippery touch from somewhere in his lower body. Lu Cong Zhou blushed. While grinding his teeth, he hurriedly took off his wet underwear and threw it into the trash can with skill.

It was half past seven, and he came out of the bathroom with his wet hair in his head, opened the closet, but felt empty.

Lu Congzhou: "..."

He tightened the corners of his lips, and finally picked up his underwear from the trash can with his red eartips, washed them, and then dried them with a hair dryer.

——This also caused him to be half an hour late for work today.

Lu Congzhou snorted heavily for his full attendance this month, as well as the two boxes of underwear he used up just a few days ago.

The person in charge of the laboratory knocked on the door and walked in: "Mr. Lu, the chemical company sent all the experimental equipment."

"Okay, I'll come here." Lu Congzhou quickly threw away the messy things in his mind.

The pharmacology of heart disease drugs and diabetes drugs is very different, so many equipment have to be repurchased. The 40 million budget approved by the project department has been spent almost.

It's no wonder that many companies are reluctant to develop new drugs, because the initial investment is too large, and the probability of loss is greater. The average company does not have that strength and determination.

It is already four hours before all the experimental equipment has been debugged.

Lu Congzhou touched his empty stomach, and took out a box of instant noodles and two marinated eggs from the cabinet.

The rising water vapor disappeared into the air in an instant. Perhaps this situation was too familiar and unfounded. Lu Congzhou remembered the seafood dinner that day at noon. He tightened his lips, and his heart suddenly Somewhat lost.

At this time, Meng Zezhi knocked on the door and entered.

Hearing the movement, Lu Congzhou looked up and stared. He didn't know where to put his hands and feet. He wanted to pretend to be nonchalant, but he obviously lacked momentum: "You...I..."

Meng Zezhi smiled even more, his gaze fell straight on Lu Congzhou's foaming surface, frowning slightly.

Lu Cong Zhou's scalp was numb, and he almost blurted out. He said, "Don't eat."

Meng Zezhi: "..."

Lu Congzhou red tipped his ears and tried to bury his head in the bowl of noodles.

"Yeah." Meng Zezhi said with a light smile: "At this time, the seafood buffet restaurant should have been closed."

"Ah..." Lu Congzhou rubbed his ears, and stiffly changed the subject: "Is there anything you want to do with me?"

Meng Zezhi resisted the urge to rub the opponent into his arms, and took out the prescription from his briefcase: "I'm here to give you the prescription."

Lu Congzhou took the prescription and glanced at it.

"You need to make the basic data as soon as possible, so that the legal department can apply for patents." Meng Zezhi said.

General invention patents need to go through the stages of acceptance, preliminary examination, publication, substantive examination and authorization announcement. Under normal circumstances, the publication will be made within 18 months from the acceptance, and then the substantive examination stage will be carried out. Normally, three years Authorization can only be obtained from left to right.