explosion sound effect

warnings: form of paranoia, head trauma, blood description, and a rare form of kidney disease (/j) 

"Was it always this cold this time of year?" yin said shaking

"Uhm... obviously dumbass-" he spoke voice shaking "ok so you're obviously lying to me-" they said unimpressed, "what do you want me to say?!" Yang said loudly "the truth?? It's not that hard to not insult me" yin said crossing their arms "trust me it is-" "wh-?!" "shut up yin—i thought..." yang said as they stopped walking, looking around, they felt a chill go down their back(s?) "what did you hear...?" yin said quietly, (((he heard the sound of you shuttin tf up/J)))

"Uh- n-nothing its fine, don't worry about it yin, its- its nothing lets keep going" yang said suddenly starting to walk quickly leaving yin very anxious. "Yang seriously what was it?? Your freaking me out, this is the first time you've said to not worry, and mean it" yin looked around whenever he saw something move in the corner of his eye. "Nuh uh there was that one time, like-... 4 decades ago?" yang responded, "I thought that was only 3?" yin corrected "ah whateve-..." he stopped.

"Yang." yin spoke quietly then whispering angrily "please stop doing that, its FReAky!!" "dude shut up..." yang covered their mouth. Looking around before walking faster, "yin I swear I heard something, just keep going we'll be ok, if we just get way silently" yang tried to keep his brother calm, but make him aware of the situation, which on its own was weird.

They walked in silence for a while, "yang?" yin spoke quietly, "hm?" Yang responded looking around, "do you think.. we might be going the wrong way?" they both walked silently for a moment, "maybe... i dont- i dont know yin." they stopped walking, "maybe.. Maybe we should turn around? I dont want to be here after dark.." yin said, looking around. "But- what if the thing I saw is still that way..'' Yang said slowly. "Wait- you actually saw something..?" yin said getting scared, "i think so, but- i dont know if it actually was something" yang said trying to calm him down, feeling the fear creep over to his side of the body, clearly it didn't work.

"Maybe we should, just turn?" yang continued "uhm sure." they kept walking, turning a little occasionally for a tree or a wall of bushes yin didn't think they could jump, yin zoned out after a bit and let yang walk, yang started walking faster and faster, yin only noticed after he started running and jumping over rocks and bushes, "YaNG? What are you doing? What happened??" yang was silent, then he jumped behind a bush and sat down, "i-" he started "i dont know, i just.. F-felt like running" he tried and failed to hide that he got chills all of the sudden and just wanted to get away. "Yang, its ok if you got scared?" "I dont get scared yin!!" he said back loudly, "...yeah- sure lets go with that.." yin said unimpressed.

Yin stood up making Yang also get up, they were arguing about who should be in control of walking for a bit, and in their fighting they weren't looking where they were going, getting hit with anxiety, as they feel themselves lose their footing.

Trophy stopped running to catch his breath, "where the fuck are they..." after running around some more, he was starting to think about going back, but he felt like he was giving up to easy, so he kept going, after resting one more he heard something else running, then falling.. "What- the hell was that '' he spoke, turning towards the sound, walking slowly, he made his way over, peering down he saw the two kids he'd been looking for.

He carefully made his way down the slope, it was incredibly steep, trophy almost slipped multiple times getting a jump of anxiety each time, once finally getting down, he made them sit up, though they didn't even move, looking where they were and where his hand was, he noticed, a lot, of blood and a very sharp rock, "H-holy shit." he looked to the top of the hill, calculating if he could carry them up the slope, looking back down at yin-yang and the blood practically pouring out, "fuck.. God Dammit'' he picked them up, very easily in fact he was kind of surprised how light they were, i mean he works out everyday but still.

Trying his best to keep his feet sturdy and stable, so he wont drop them, he starts to climb back up, at one point he slides almost all the way back down, another he almost drops them, for a moment he wanted to just put them in his cup but didn't want them to bleed into his head, and he felt if he held the spot it would bleed less, he finally makes it back up, though he doesn't stop to rest which is very stupid on his part, they are still bleeding, so he keeps going, lucky for the three of them he actually knows the way back, he's running, keeping his body moving to prevent himself from collapsing.

He keeps one hand on where they fell onto the rock. he starts to see the hotel come into view, "hold tight yin-yang, were almost there" he whispers mostly to himself, he holds them with one arm in order to open the door, he is hit with the living room lights, causing him to slow down for a moment, when his eyes adjusted he saw, Oj, paper, paintbrush, soap, and tissues, all staring at him, like they paused mid conversation.

"What the fuck are you guys staring for?? Do something??" trophy said annoyed as he closed the door, "Oh my goodness?! Are they ok???" paper said trophy stared at him for a moment "Yeah. they're perfectly fine. They just decided to crack their head open for fun. Soap," trophy turned to her "Can You help them" soap got out of her shocked stare "Y-yes, yes come on" she started walking to the infirmary, the same one yang literally tried to burn down, but she knows if she said no to trophy about this she would get a proper ass beating.

Trophy followed her swiftly, almost going faster than her, tissues followed them both quietly, leaving OJ, Paper and Paintbrush, after a moment Paintbrush whispered "holy shit.." the group had been arguing almost the entire time trophy was gone, After a moment yin-yang and trophy were all covered in bandages, trophy sort of plowed through anything in his path, only sometimes jumping over a bush or tree root, taking those, compared to how much he got hurt trying to get out of the ditch, So he was very scraped up as well.

Unfortunately both Yin and Yang were still passed out, tissues was waiting on his "bed" watching them closely for any kind of movement, "soap I'm fine, my head isn't the one that got cracked open, i can go back to my room" trophy said annoyed, "fine! Just remember to apply the bandages after your shower-" soap said finally "that's the plan, tell me if they wake up though" he said as he started walking out the door "will do!".

Tissues was now getting ready to sleep, taking the pills he needed, setting his "bed" up correctly, as soap turned off the lights for his side of the room, he had an early bedtime, he tried to sleep the best he could, trying to convince himself that yin-yang were ok.

((1262words))

sorry if there are any errors, also I'm not dead!! sparkle sparkle, anyway hope you enjoyed :D im trying to write things i promise!! have a good day!!!! :3