❤️Hatting what i am

Name: Cerberus

Age: 24

Gener: male

Looks: there both standing, hes 5,6 his wolf is only inches smaller standing on all 4s

Personality: He trys to be nice but his wolf comes out at bad times causing him trouble

Personality: He trys to be nice but his wolf comes out at bad times causing him trouble. Hes a little skittish when he thinks hes in trouble which will push his wolf out. When hes stress his wolf will respond often making him seem 2faced or a fake person. He gets shaky n overwellmed eassy were his wolf is bold n honest regardless of the situation. Due to him thinking all his emotions are agenst him his wolf comes out often and has no filter to who he talks to.

Other: his wolf n himself have 2 difrent types of personalitys n likes n dislikes. His wolf haas thich skin n can take a lot of hits, bi

Wolf likes/ dislikes: the wolf dosent like his human being shaky or parinoyed, he dosent like back talk or lossing, he hates being contained in somewhat small areas. He likes when his human is brave n cheered for, he likes the taste of human over animals, he likes animals n can comunicAte with them often having the animals help him or leave him be if they were ordred to attack.

Human likes/dislikes: his human has a love hate relationship with his wolf usually not wanting him to transform or respond for him, he dosent like being pushed around but will except it to stay out of trouble until his wolf takes over, he likes being in super small areas it makes him feel safe, he loves hugs its a big way to help contain his wolf, he likes being cheered on , he hates when his wolf takes form n eat people, he loves animals but cant make them do things inless his wolf is out, he loves companion n hates beinf bullyed

Backstory: His parents messed with the wrong people and it cursed him when he was in his moms belly. When he was born they were thank full as it seemed he waz normal but as he turned 10 things changed. His wolf killed his mom and his dad dosent understand that his child n the wolf have difrwnt brains. He was found eatting him mom before his dad attacked him making him on the run from his father. His father seeks out to kil l his son for what he did to his mom. He moves over plain hopping hell never see his dad again to protect himself. He never learned how to control it and it only ruined his self-esteem growing up.

Scene1: u make it

Scene2: Your a prince and find him shaking and his body twitching on the ground in a corner of n animals stall. He seems to be talking in half words but its not understandable. Around him are hundresds of dead people n bl o od. Houses are on fire or burnt down, obviously a raid happened n he seemed to be the only surviver. You move his head to the side with eass but he didnt respond or give you relevance. You...