00

chapter zero ,

2 man ?

💋💋.

"you guys do know this isn't a 2 man , right?" cleo said , hitching a small laugh when armin and eren's body stiffened. eren soon let out a small chuckle as well.

"come on mama , you still love it either way." eren smirked , his dimples returning on both of his pale cheeks. cleo rolled her eyes , that name did so many things to her on the inside but she kept up her front.

cleo doesn't know exactly how she got in this position. she's about to have sex with not only eren , but armin too ?! this is literally deja vu- i mean ... a dream to her !

but , she was hella nervous. how exactly... is sex supposed to work with these two ? especially if their packing ... how exactly is their things supposed to fit inside of her ?

"how exactly .. would this work ?" cleo questioned , confused by the two boys who were just staring at her like they were to eat her alive , by all means , she didn't mind.

"come here." armin spoke , laying his back down on the couch. he patted his lap for cleo to sit on. she was hesitant but she made her way towards armin , straddling his lap and resting her hands on his chest.

"and then wha- aah!~" armin wrapped his hand around cleo's throat , his cold rings making her shiver as he pulled her face forward , her back arching in the process.

"atta girl. listen to us and we'll make you feel good." armin smiled , his lips almost touching cleo's. she softly bit her lip to contain any moans from slipping out and she luckily caught herself from grinding against armin's print which she was sitting right on top of.

cleo felt the couch sink more indicating eren started moving. she felt his large hands hook onto her waist , slightly bringing her back so her ass was touching his crotch.

then being the idiot he is , he grabbed cleo's hair , and began fake banging her , making her body rock forward and backwards. she was faintly rubbing against armin as well.

"we gon be in yo shit like.." eren said , continuing to thrust his hips forward making armin snicker. "hahaha. now move." cleo said, glaring at armin below her which made the boy furrow his brows and made eren stop his movements.

"who you talkin' to ?" armin asked , eren agreeing. "right." cleo gave armin a stank face. "i'm talking to y'all" cleo stated. was she testing they "gangsta"? hell yeah.

armin glanced at eren and eren glanced at armin.

"poor thing.. she doesn't know what she's getting herself into." armin smirked.

cleo just sat there clueless and flustered. her dream is about to come true just because she went to some halloween party ?!

*hmm 🤔..