A

Name: Alexander

Nicknames: Alex(main), Lex(hates), Max 2, Xander

Age: 10

Gender: male

Sexuality: straight

Looks: close to Max. Skin should be same color as Max's but couldn't find the color I wanted in this maker

 Skin should be same color as Max's but couldn't find the color I wanted in this maker

Personality: Alex is a laidback type who isn't exactly sociable. He tends to be the outcast and often is by himself. He hates being the center of attention or being around others for long periods of time. He tends to have a bleak outlook on things and life in general. He believes he shouldn't care if no one else does. Alex seems to sometimes be even less social then Max. Though he does easily find time to play pranks and hangout with Max, Nikki and Neil. He nearly instantly clicked with Nikki. He honestly enjoyed her rambunctious personality and how she always had fun regardless of the situation. Alex like his twin can also be a major pain in the ass. He likes to be stubborn and not listen. Though occasionally he'll listen for certain things. Out of the two he gets on better with Gwen. Though still isn't exactly friendly with her. He can't STAND David at all. He doesn't believe someone can be that happy all the damn time. Despite his general antisocial assholish personality he can be sweet. He has his moments mostly in private though.

Likes: pranking/pranks, Nikki, Neil, Max and a few others, ice cream, sweets, his plush

Dislikes: Nurf, Jermy fartz, David at times, Daniel and Jen, vegetables, his parents

Fears/phobias: being abused/ arachnophobia

Family: Max and unnamed parents

Friends: Neil, Max, Nikki, Harrison, Gwen

Frenemies: Nerris, Ered, Space Kid, Dolph, quartermaster,

Enemies: Nurf, Cameron Campbell, David
sometimes

Crush: Nikki

Pet: none

What camp: Camp Campbell

Camp they signed up for(if in camp campbell): nature and animals camp

Backstory:Alex's parents are neglectful and never really wanted kids. However they ended up with twins. So they shipped them to summer camp to ignore them. Alex was pissed off about this. The neglect and occasional abuse caused issues for both boys. They became antisocial delinquents if you will. They act out because of the trauma they've been put through. Especially Alex as being a little older he's always protected Max and still does. He loves Max fiercely and will protect him to the end. During Parents day he got really pissed at David for pressing. It was the first time he or Max really ever cried in front of others. As now there was clear proof of their parents neglect towards them. Something neither liked to talk about. Sometimes Max, Nikki or Neil have to hold him back. As he gets close to punching or hitting David in some way a lot.

Other: is Max's fraternal twin brother but older by five and a 1/4 minutes. Has a stuffed duck plush named Duckie which he can't sleep without. He also gets embarrassed by it.

 He also gets embarrassed by it