Part 11<3

I woke up to a livid Aizawa leaning over me. His face, though covered in bandages, was sending me waves of fury.

"Do you have any idea what you just did? You're lucky the cameras didn't turn to you before you were taken out! Now everyone in that stadium saw you, and for what?! To go rescue your boyfriend?!"

I looked at him with eyes like molten lava. He stumbled back as I drained his quirk from him not on purpose but because I was too damn furious to tolerate his disrespect.

"Really?! You have no room to speak to me about my actions! You can't even recognize a full blown panic attack when it's right in front of you! You have no idea what you triggered in his head! You saw something you couldn't control and tied him up - fucking muzzled him like a rabid dog and assumed he would be perfectly fine being helpless! You cannot fathom what hell he's put himself through so you decided to broadcast a PTSD attack on national television! Damn right I went after him! And I am ashamed of you for not recognizing it! Besides - my father is smarter than any of you give him credit for. He knows exactly where I am whether you like it or not so quit denying it."

I was fuming as I marched out of the medical room, not even bothering to release Aizawa from my quirk until I was halfway down the hall. By then I was sprinting. I used my quirk to scan all quirks in the arena until I honed in on the one I wanted. By the time I reached the vacant break room Katsuki had managed to hide away in there were tears in my eyes.

I threw open the door panting, but he didn't even notice my entrance. My heart broke as I saw him curled up in the fetal position in the farthest corner from the door, shaking. I quietly pulled the door shut and locked it before cautiously making my way over to him. Crouching down in front of him, I was at a loss for what to do.

"Katsuki?"

Without even looking up, he grabbed me and pulled me into him. Sobs quietly wracked through his body as I stroked his hair, and he hurried his face into my shoulder, his fists clutching the back of my shirt.

I desperately wanted to say something that was going to make it all better, but I didn't know how. So I stayed quiet and let him take what kind of comfort he needed.

"T-Teddy Bear," he choked out.

I shushed him, "I know, love. It's alright. Everything is ok now. I'm right here," I whispered as I kissed his forehead.

He shifted from our uncomfortable position so he could pull me into his lap, and I straddled him so he could bury his face in my chest.

"Is there anything I can do, baby?" I asked him quietly.

He shook his head and hid himself further in me, "Just this," was all he said.

So we stayed there like that. He kept himself as close to me as possible, and I did the same. After what felt like hours, he finally was able to breathe normally, but we stayed that way.

"I'm proud of you," I told him.

I expected him to scoff or grunt in response, but he didn't.

He looked up and gave me a soft kiss before nuzzling into my shoulder, "Thank you, Teddy Bear."