Chapter 4

Omg what if he’s dead? Has he done something terribly wrong? Has he been arrested? He did say he had to attend to some business. All these thoughts kept running through my mind. Its nearly 10pm now and there’s still no sign of tyrome, im sweating so bad that you can see the sweat beads forming on my caramel forehead.  Is he alive? With that thought i fall asleep.

Shaniquaaaaaaaa, baby Shaniqua i open my eyes and there is my mum standing infront of me.

Me: “mum i don’t wana go school today, please im ill! look.

 ( i touch my forehead) my mum just smiles and says “come on darling its your school play today. You do want to be the princess don’t you?

Me: Yes mummy i do.

Mummy: Get ready then shan...

As im about to hold her hand the room starts to get blurry i suddenly start to realise that my mum isn’t there anymore and im no longer 5 years old instead im on my own, in my bed holding on to my pillow. I really miss my mum.

I look at my phone and there is still no sign of tyrome. So i start swearing in spanish puto bastardo donde coño eres tú ( fucking bastard where the fuck are you.) so i carry on swearing until i hear footsteps. I start to panic now and think god is punishing me for swearing. The footsteps start to get closer so i do some FBI shit and grab my peppermint spray.

1.. 2..3.. SPRAY! RIGHT IN YOUR FACE NIGGER!  OMG!! OMG!! I cant believe this! Why is he here?

Me: wtf how did you get in my house?

Person: shouldnt of let your window open den should you?

Me: ee you battyman i didnt think nasty gayboys like you would come. Fuking desperate bi (bisexual)

You are probably thinking who was in my house it was the ugly dot to dot face snoop dog.

Snoop dog: oi jam your hype bitch.

Me: oi u…

Before i could finish my sentence in bursts chris.

ME: JESUS CHRIST WTF IS THIS A GAY REUNION? GET THE FUK OUTA MY HOUSE!!!

Chris: look shaniqua were just here to warn you that theres someone whos out there looking for you and when they find you there gona kill you.

wtf gay and gayer are here telling me theres someone  out there to kill me. Are these mans on dik drugs?

Me: okay,  and what are you meant to be,my new gay best friend? Please i can look out for myself thankyou very much. Now get your rarse out of my house.

Chris: kmt. Look yeah we just came to warn you. Just watch your back yeah.

And with that they both left. Could my life get any worse? Apparently it could.