Hospital

I see a blurry white room and I'm not quite sure where I am. Actually I have no idea where I am. I try to sit up but I feel a small, gentle push back down.

"Don't get up." I hear a comforting voice say. I know that voice. Ezra Fitz.

"Ez-Ezra?" I say with as much sound as o can squeak out.

"Yeah it's me. Spencer called me from the ambulance." He said grabbing my hand.

"What h-happened?" I ask, a little more surely of my voice.

"Spencer didn't give me all the details, but she said that you started wobbling like you were dizzy or something, then fainted. I'm just glad you are okay." He squeezes my hand and blurriness starts to fade away.

I see his face looking over me in the most protective and concerned manner. He looked distressed like he had been there for hours.

"H-How long have I b-been here?" I ask.

"2 days. We didn't know when or if you where gonna wake up." He said an do see a single tear slip down his cheek.

I wipe it away and he presses his forehead to mine. "I-Is the baby okay?"

"She's perfect."
------------------------------
So I know they wouldn't be able to find out the gender yet in real life but I really wanted to through that in there.

So yeah I'm just going to pretend she's like 2 months along and pretend you can find out gender that early!

Anyways, please comment any name suggestions!

Thanks for reading and please vote!

Ezria + Simoneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें