𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 | 𝟏 ✩

Jade Astor, only living to prove her point. Ever since she was little , she was underestimated. This irritated her - and not - she cried about it irritated  -
she moved country and started a different life irritated.

I leaned my head against the wall , my hips arched forward as it made contact with the frigid wall behind me. My eyes began to feel heavy, as I focused on the beaming light infront of me. This was later disturbed by the chiming of the bell which indicated a new customer had arrived.

He seemed friendly - oddly recognisable but I couldn't seem put my finger on it.
' Hey, what can I do for you ' I say as I attempt to pass him a book full of designs which gets pushed away.
' I already have an idea. ' he smiled gently motioning to this forearm.
' Great, follow me ' I say leading him into my room as he follows.

Jade hated when people stereotyped women for having 'feminine jobs ' , thats why she became a tattoo artist. She enjoyed the pure shock on peoples faces when she told them.

' So, I there any meaning behind it or did you just wake up and choose it ?' I questioned sarcastically, trying to distract him from the needle in his forearm.

' Nah man , you still don't know me do you ,' he chuckled slightly at my clueless face. ' Hi , Im Yung Pleit nice to meet you .'

I glanced up at him , to see him smirking when it all suddenly clicked.
' No way bro , I'm pretty sure I listen to your songs on the way to work. ' I glimpsed at the tattoo.

' I ain't stopping  til I finish
You can hate on me thats your opinion '
I turned off the gun to reach for my phone on the table beside me. I went on my usual playlist and scrolled through until I reached the song ' Miss me '.

Jade enjoyed supporting young creators , especially young songwriters. She supported few that she knew and mostly strangers on the internet.

The song played as I turned to him and furrowed my eyebrows
' Damn bro you're this good ? ' He waved it off and pointed out the lyric on his arm  as it played through my phone. ' Man this is fire. ' I laughed amazed at his talent.
' Thank you man , it means a lot, ' He smiled.

Once he payed and thanked me we began talking about his music ,
' Not in a creep way or anything, but is there a chance I could get your number , ' He questioned casually. ' You just seem pretty cool. '
' sure ' I smiled handing him my phone to type his number in.

                 unknown number                    

                 unknown number                    

Unknown number: hey tattoo
Girl

                                         me: believe it or     not I have a name

  changed contact name to : elm 🙄

Elm 🙄 : and what could
that possibly be

Me: jade 😔

Elm 🙄 : I prefer tatty
girl

Me: you forgot ' hot tatty
girl ' 😉

We both laughed at our phones on opposite sides of the room , when suddenly I realised the time.
' Pleity I need to kick you out right about now. ' I said shrugging my shoulders.

' Aw man, wanna come with , we can get some maccies ? ' He questioned getting his stuff together ready to leave.
'sure , Im not working tommorow anyway '

Author's note 💌
Hello everyone <3
I hope you're enjoying the storyline so far 🤍
This is my first book so please bare with me for spellings or grammar <3
Dont forget to vote ☆
Love you all - V