waking for work

[A/N]    Hey guys! Just a warning that this story will contain !Smut, Fluff, Violence, and kiddnapping! Enjoy your read! (p.s. This is my first time writing for wattpad so please dont repost anything without my permission (TmT) thanks!)
Y/N : your name
Y/B : peter

Chapter one ( sleepy )

*yawnnnn* my mouth Gapes open as i stifle a yawn, i open my eyes to find my room, still in the shitty condition you left it in last night. Clothes were thrown into piles and you closet left open with most your hangers left empty, you stretch and force yourself to get up out of bed and you wander to your bathroom and you turn the handle in the bath to feel the cold water rain over your hand as you quickly pull it back accidentally yelling in response “Fuck! Thats cold!” you quicky cover your mouth as you realize Lucy might still be asleep after her late night “study session”
You turn the hande to the side that reads ‘H’ and you feel it get hotter over your hand as you sigh aloud, you slowly get undressed and as your taking your shirt off you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror. “Wow. i really do need to shower.” you tell yourself as you take your shirt off all the way and as you toss it into the overflowing hamper you step into the shower to feel the hot water engraving into your scalp almost, you sigh outloud in satisfaction as you go to grap the shampoo, you put a big dollap into your hand and shuffle and scrub it into your hair. After a while of scrubbing and spacing out you rinse and you go to grab the conditioner only to see its missing. Again. “Damnit lucy. Again?!” you mumble to yourself, she always uses up all the conditioner because of her big ass hair, its a wonder she hasnt just chopped it yet.
You sigh and hop out of the shower and you grab your towel, wrapping it loosely around yourself just to walk back to your room. Its oddly dark you notice, and almost too quiet… you stumble over some bottles and boxes of c*ndoms on the floor and you audibly shudder grossed out, you slowly make your way to your room when out of the blue lucy jumps out at you. “AH! WHAT THE FUCK LUCY!!!” you drop your towel in attempt to punch and you only realize you dropped it when you hear it fall gently to the floor and you see lucy just staring as her face slowly grows red. “What the FUCK Y/N! WHY DIDNT YOU TIE YOUR TOWEL!!!” she shreeks out. “WHY THE FUCK DID YOU JUMP ME LUCY!?!” you shout back as you grab your towel and rewrap it. You sprint to your room and in a blind rage shout out “AND CLEAN UP YOUR GODDAMN C*NDOMS LUCY THATS FUCKING GROSS!” slamming your door, man what a start to your day and.. *beep beep*-what. *beep beep* you go near the sound and quickly realize.. ITS YOUR PHONE *beep beep* [reminder for work] “FUCK!” you shout out as you drop your towel to the floor and sprint to your closet and find your dirty uniform on the ground still smelling like last friday, you throw it on and tie the apron as you hop to your door opening it as soon as your done knotting it, you throw the door open to see lucy angerlly cleaning up her boxes and trash, you ignore it and keep sprinting to the main door and you fall to the ground to put your shoes on and you run out the door as you grab your bike, you hop on and simultainiously put your helmut on and start riding like the wind to work,*beep bee-* you shut the alarm up and keep biking to that old greesy diner youve worked at for 2 years now. At the door your greeted with TK’s disappointed grimmace and we walks inside the diner to flip the sign from *closed* to *open*
You shyly walk in and appologise so much your almost bowing in regret and TK just sighs and says “ its fine just get to work Y/N” you resond with a nod and you grab your checker book to take orders and your eyes just happen to catch glimpse of a beautiful pair of blue eyes that you cant stop thinking about, you try to ignore it and you continue doing your job…