Threesome

They guys followed Chris to his room, listening through the wall that separated the girls and boys room. Chris sat on Jaylen's bed, watching TV with him. "Hey.."

"Hey, I saw what happened with you and Ray. He can be a dick sometimes but can you blame him? A lot of people at our school think you're really attractive Jay but we thought we would be shunned for liking the opposite side." Chris touched his thigh softly, looking down at it.

"We? Chris, you're too nice to run with the other predators, you're closer to prey than anything." Chris held his waist, hovering over his body.

"So, a gentle puma can't prey upon a cute little bunny?" He kissed Jaylen's neck, Jaylen holding his chest to push him off, soon relaxing under his lips. They made out for a while, breathing heavy against each other's lips.

"Chris...how long have you..."

"Since day one..." They looked into each other's eyes, Chris holding his cheek. "You're so beautiful...I wish I would've told you how much I loved you sooner...before it was too late..."

"What do you mean too late? Too late for what?"

Chris looked at him, confused. "Aren't you with Lucas? You can't cheat on a wolf, his dad already tried to get you killed. Break his heart and they'll..."

Jaylen held his cheek, smirking. "I think it's a little late to worry about cheating..." They started kissing again, Chris taking control.

He tied Jaylen's wrist together before tying them to the headboard, ripping his shirt open and taking off his pants. He recorded him, holding his chin.

"Let's show Lucas how much a slut you are." Jaylen whined, biting his lip "Shhh," He pushed his thumb into his mouth, Jaylen opening his legs. "Beg for your wolf, baby. Beg to cum with us inside you."

Jaylen panted, his eyes going soft. "Please breed me sir..." He rubbed his legs together, almost cumming in his underwear. Chris sent the clips to Lucas, loving the pretty sight. "C-chris..." Lucas walked in, seeing the two on the bed.

He walked over, rubbing Jaylen's tip. "My pretty boy is all hard for another man...little cum whore..." Precum leaked through the thin fabric of his underwear, Jaylen arching and whining. "Ah ah ah...you like to show off for other men?" Lucas smacked his face, gripping his jaw to look at him. "Use those words, bunny...be a vocal little slut..."

He pulled his underwear down, cum covering Jaylen's stomach immediately. He whimpered, Chris licking it up. "So tasty..." Jaylen arched under his tongue, felling his fingers against his hole. "How does a threesome sound?"

"I don't care please just...fuck me already..." Jaylen mumbled, the two boys quickly untying him to get a better position. Hex held his arms down while Jaylen laid on his stomach, rubbing himself against his hole. "I want to serve you master..." Jaylen mumbled, Lucas wrapping his arm around his neck and pulling him up. He fucked him, licking his jaw.

"Pretty boy..." Hex gripped his jaw, smirking while looking at his scared face. "I wanna make you scream..."

Chris laid under Jaylen, playing with his nipples while kissing his neck. He slipped in, Jaylen biting his lip after letting out a small scream. He gripped the sheets, falling forwards. "Relax, baby...we're only halfway in..."

Lucas went deeper, holding his hip and neck, breathing heavy. Jaylen made out with him, loving the feeling of two boys inside him. "You love being filled up don't you..." Chris said, Jaylen nodding while gripping Lucas' legs.

He left scratches, some bleeding. "Yes sir...please cum inside me..." He moaned, cumming on Chris.

"Keep going, don't stop till I think you should." He ordered him, Lucas tying his wrist behind his back with a belt. He held the belt, pounding him as Jaylen laid against Chris. His moans were loud and lewd, Hex's powerful thrust stimulating the three of them.