[The Luck of Blue.] [1]

It had been fifteen months since you were hired to join this 'BLUE team', which had given you your own class due to your magical skill to disappear into thin air. Due to this ability they had given you a code name that you were to answer to at all times... 'Cambio', which meant CHANGE in spanish, which was quite fitting considering your actual power. You were a shapeshifter, much like both the Spys, you could change forms, but you could turn into ANYTHING. You were not limited to JUST people, you could be a object, animal, etc. This led everyone to believe you were just extremely good at stealth, but for once in your life, not even stealth would be able to save you today...

"Cambio, GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR MAGGOT!" Soldier yelled, pointing at the Red base. "You need to use your wizardry to get in and out, sound easy enough junior?" He spoke a bit more softly, Soldier had always been a father figure to you ever since you had arrived at this job, he would always comfort you... In a 'I SHOW NO WEAKNESS' type of way. He gave you a stern look, before lifting his helmet up to give you a small wink to encourage you. "Show em what a REAL fighter looks like kid." He smacked you on the back and sent you off to steal the intelligence. And like that you sprinted off, looking for a good place to hide so you could shapeshift into something more... trustworthy. You decided to choose an off white dove to shapeshift into, you had seen how the Red team always avoided harming any, so you used this to your advantage. Of course once you changed you wouldn't be able to fully understand human speech unless you turned human again. Slowly you began to change, beginning to shrink down and sprout beautiful feathers. You spread out your arms, changing them completely into neat and fluffy wings.

Once your body completely changed, your clothes had slid off your feathered body onto the ground. You quickly shoved them under a crawl space under the base and wandered out, you were safe, due to the fact if anyone had hurt one of these birds... They would full on run away in terror, why? That you never knew, you chalked it up to both teams thought of it as horrible luck to hurt a dove. You could understand why because they usually stood for peace and equality. You'd step out of your hiding spot, finding a Blue Spy stopped right in front of you. He'd slowly scoot to the side and watched you fly right past. You'd head for an open window of the base, sneaking right in without a single questioning glance from the Reds. You then stopped to hover and glance around to look for the right direction to go. You then found a large sign that lead right where you wanted to go.. 'Jackpot...' You thought to yourself as you internally smirked. You flew quickly through the chaos, some of the people had stopped fighting out of fear of harming a dove, who happened to strangely be heading towards a fairly important room to the Reds. And there it stood, 'Intelligence Room.' . You looked at the keypad, changing into a human to press the right buttons. You wandered right in, changing into a large tiger, since it would be strange to see a random naked woman in the room everyone was fighting over, but so would a tiger but you'd rather be covered in fur than fully naked. You grabbed the suitcase in your maw, listening to the womans' voice announce the event. A Red Scout ran in, instantly letting out a high pitched scream as you ran past quickly, never once letting any part of your body relax. You tensed up slightly more as the sound of a familiar voice was heard yelling, you wandered over to listen in. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVEN'T SEEN HER?! FIRST YOU HURT THE DAMN REDS' BIRD, NOW YOU TELL ME MY- OUR MOST RELIABLE SOLDIER IS M I S S I N G?!" Soldier shouted in both fear and rage, a Blue Scout nodding while he was looking over his shoulder. You huffed, walking out and sitting behind Soldier. Scout slowly turned pale, letting out a fearful scream as he pointed at you. Soldier quickly turned, finding a tiger holding a red briefcase while looking quite smug. "...Cambio?" He slowly spoke, causing you to 'grin' widely in response. Thankfully you could understand what they were saying for now... You nodded, dropping the suitcase at his feet. "Well done!" He then pat you on the head, looking over at Scout... Only to find that he had run off long ago. "...Cambio, find." Soldier grinned, pointing at where the Scout was once standing. You quickly got the message, sprinting off towards his scent. As you ran the smell of blood began to appear, getting stronger and stronger as you approached.

[TBC...]