A Reconnection

It's been a week since you've met Venom. You couldn't get him out of your head, It's probably because i've never met someone like him before right? Nothing more. Nope. You'd try to convince yourself, but you know your words were lies.

You always hoped for something to happen, so you can see him again. You'd go on Twitter and The News to see if you can see him, you do sometimes but he's always gone when you arrive.

You're not sure why you have this fascination with the creature. Is it the fact he saved you? Or how it felt when you and him were above the buildings? You weren't sure.

Even now, on your shift at the jewellery shop you worked at, you were thinking about him. Get it together, (Y/N), you're working.

Five masked men walk through the doors, with empty bags over their shoulders. Three of which had handguns, the other two having a baseball bat and a crowbar.

They start shouting, getting all the employees on the ground behind the counter as they ransacked the jewellery, smashing the glass display cases and stealing everything they can. Two of the men go into the back, where all the rest of the stock is.

One of the masked men walked up to what you'd assume was the leader, "The police will arrive soon, should we take a hostage?", he asks.

The leader walks up to where you and your coworkers are, and looks over you all, stopping at you.

"What? do i have something on my face?", you glare at him, hands still up like the others. He picks you up and press his gun to your temple. "Even if the police don't turn up, i wanna keep this one, the boss wouldn't mind a new girl ay?", he tells the other man. Shit.

He pulls you out from behind the counter and starts taking more jewellery. You look back at the counter, well, as much as you can with a gun to your head. You swear you saw a black tendril come out of the back room, grabbing the masked man that was pointing a gun at you and your coworkers. Venom? No, i'm just seeing things..

But you can't look for long since the man holding you presses his gun closer to your head. Maybe i could headbutt him? That way i can run. Or steal his gun. He doesn't know that i don't know how to use it! For all he knows i'm a pro..gun...person. Yep.

You put on your most sultry voice you can muster, "Heyy big boy, look at me,", you flirt, running a finger down his chest. Disgusting, i hate myself for this.

As he looks at you, you headbutt him as hard as you can. You try grabbing his handgun, but he kicks your side, "Ack- Fucking bitch.", he snarls, pushing you forward into the glass display.

It only cracks around your arms, where you caught yourself. A few pieces stabbing through your blouse sleeves. You turn around, he's pointing his gun at you leg and is pulling the trigger. You close your eyes, waiting for the pain. I pushed my luck this time.

BANG.

You hear the gunshot but no pain.

BANG.

You hear a second, again no pain.

You open your eyes, and saw Venom holding your aggressor high up by his throat. The other man that was in the main room with you, body in the corner, blood trickling down his head.

Venom spits out two bullets into the man's face.

"YOU SHOULD THINK TWICE BEFORE HURTING OUR HUMAN." He roars, raising one of clawed hands, striking the man. Throwing the man into a glass display case, it shattering and flinging glass everywhere. Venom standing in the way and no glass hits you.