chapter 2

Dominik's pov:

Once I did my entrance I saw yn warming up for our match and if I'm being honest she looks incredible, once I got into the ring I went up to her and whispered "we're going to win this match" all she could do was smile at me and I don't know why.

Yn's pov:

Once dominik whispered that to me all I could do was smile at him but as soon as I started smiling it quickly disappeared once I hear carmella's theme and straight after that I heard austins theme and let's just say I'm going to beat the crap out of carmella for taking my raw women's title opportunity at summerslam. After they've done their entrances carmella got in the ring and the bell rang I instantly started to go after carmella and attacking her to the ground whilst screaming "THIS IS FOR TAKING MY RAW WOMENS TITLE OPPORTUNITY AT SUMMERSLAM YOU BITCH" but after that happened I hit her with my finisher, and went for the pin '1'2' then carmella kicked out so I had enough and decided to tag in dominik, he started to hit austin theory over and over and over and once austin theory was just standing up dazed dominik lined him up for a 619 it connected and then dominik hit him with a frog splash '1'2'3 the bell rang again and me and dom won the match "here are your winners yn and dominik mysterio" I heard the announcers say as dominik brought me into a hug and I hugged him back,and then dominik whispered "I knew we could win that match" and I just smiled and I blushed a little bit (if I'm being completely honest I think I like dominik )

Well my next chapters done I have to say this might be a good story let me know if yn should confess to dominik let me know >3