How To Come Out To Your Sisters

This contain : Gayness, Explicit content (no sex but), neck kissing, make out.
Enjoy !

Mitsuri Kanroji, one of the most beautiful woman in the city, three big braids made out of green and pink hairs, a big chest that got all attentionof the men and even women's glare, green eyes glowing with happiness at the life, and a big smile that warm every heart, even the most stoned and cold heart. She, Mitsuri, was walking in direction of the Kochou's apartment, where she was going to met with her beautiful girlfriend. The pink and green haired woman had her art bag with her, she absolutely had to show the girl her sketchbook where she had drew the students of the High School where she had been, and where her best friend Iguro was working as a Chemistry Teacher (AN : In this Au, They are best Friends ).
Often, when she didn't have art classes, she go to the Academy, and sit at the back of Obanai's class, while looking at the yard, where the middle schoolers often were playing while the older students were working. At lunch time, she loved to eat with the trio Sumi, Kiyo and Naho along with Aoi, Inosuke, Kanao, Zenitsu, Tanjiro and Nezuko, or with the Teachers. Sometimes, her girlfriend, Shinobu, ate with one of the group. She often ate with her Nee-San, one of the teacher, or with her little sister Kanao. Mitsuri always made sure to be in the same group to eat with the butterfly girl, enjoying every moment with her. After lunch time, she go to arts classes, and it's the end of the day.

While walking at the Kochou's apartment, she was asking herself, after all that flashback, if she didn't forget anything. She had checked over seven times if the moshis were still in place, or if she had her sketchbook, which both were still in place. She sighed in relief, before looking in front of her, with a determined look in her eyes. Happiness was flowing out of her, that people were looking at her bubbly self.

Arrived at her girlfriend place, she knocked carefully on the door, her bag in her hand. The pink girl checked her outfit, a turtleneck sweater and black legging was the simple she could wear, and she often thought it looked bad on her, but her girlfriend look on her curves were all needed for her to wear this outfit everytime she was going at the Kochou's. Nobody answered the door while she was checking her outfit, so she knocked a bit harder this time. This reminded her of the time she broke the door, knocking out the poor Kanao who was on her way to open it. This time, it was the eldest Kochou to open the door. Mitsuri stared to sweat as Kanae looked at her, before the butterfly girl beamed at her with a big smile.
-"Ara-Ara~ Mitsuri-Chan ! Come in !", the girl walked back inside with the bi-color haired girl. "Are you there for your lessons ?", the eldest asked.
Mitsuri nodded quickly, before she noticed the four girls, Kanao, Sumi, Naho and Kiyo, who were visibly studying hard.
-"E-exactly ! Shinobu-Chan texted me earlier to tell me I could come over ! I even brought Sakura Moshis for everyone !", Mitsuri said with her usual bubbly voice while placing the box of moshis on the table. The four girls looked at the box with interested look.
-"It's kind of you Mitsuri-Chan, but they have to finish their homework before touching that.", Kanae said with a sigh while sadness painted the trio.
-"Please Kanae-Sama ! Could we take a break for homework ? Mitsuri-Chan is so kind of offering us Moshis ! We can't refuse !", Sumi said, pleading the girl to let them eat a bit, quickly followed by the two other girl pleading eyes.
Kanae accepted that, but with the condition that they have to finish the week's homework after that. Mitsuri smiled as the girls started to eat the moshis with happiness, before Kanae started to talk to her.
-"Shinobu is in her room, she won't be out for a moment so you should go see her !"
Mitsuri nodded and thanked the eldest for her hospitality before she walk down the corridor. Shinobu had room far from the living room, since she liked to be alone, or in silence. Mitsuri knocked quietly on the door and she waited for an answer from behind the door.
-"Come in.", Mitsuri pushed the door, entered the room before closing it. The purple haired girl was at her desk, facing the wall, so that her back was facing the person entering the room.
-"Nee-San, I told you that I don't want to be bothered when I'm worki-", She turned around to face the girl, and she stopped her voice at the other's view. "Hello Kanroji-San, sorry for being rude. I thought it was Nee-San."
-"It's fine ! I'm happy to see you Shinobu !", the girl practically purred as she said that. She stood like a statue in the middle of the room. She decided to admire her beautiful girlfriend. Shinobu Kochou, despite being only one year younger than her, she was as short as a 14 years old kid. She had short hair tied in a bun with a butterfly pin holding the whole thing. Purple was on the tips of somes hair. Shinobu was wearing her school uniform, but without the yellow sweat, the thing was resting messingly on the top of her bed sheets. The mix of a soft smile but a scary personality was making the pink-and-green girl's heart jolt with sparks of love.
-"Moshi Moshi Kanroji-San~ Are you alright ?", Shinobu had stepped closer to the spacing out girl, who snapped out of her thoughts, placing her eyes on the short girl.
-"I-i am ! I was just, thinking...", Shinobu giggled at the awkwardness of her girlfriend, stepping on her toe to kiss the taller's lips softly before turning back to sit on the bed, letting in place the Blushing girl.
-"We should start working then."
-"Working ? But isn't the thing an excuse for you to see me ?", Mitsuri tilted her head to the side.
-"I was testing you. Of course we're not gonna work, dumbass~", Shinobu smiled before patting on her side for the other to sit. Mitsuri obeyed and sat, her hands on her laps, still a bit awkward. Shinobu felt that, and she started to talk.
-"Didn't you had something to show me, Kanroji-San ?", She smiled at her. Kanroji beamed before taking out her sketchbook.
-"You're right ! Look ! Here, I drew the girls...The Kamado siblings ! They were so kind to pose for me at the end of their day !"