Well. This happend

Now everyone is scared and crying. We are getting worried because cheer is my life and i don't know what i would do without cheer. I wouldn't have anything planed for the day. (EVERYDAY) cheer is something i love its my heart telling me its something i'm confident and hard working at. I know that im never gonna be as good as Gabi Buttler (my favorite cheerleader) but i still have years until i wont be able to cheer so might as well try before its too late.

MY THOUGHTS...
its only one year im gonna miss. If i cant try out its nothing i can fix. I just need to let it happen. I cant fix this one so i might just need to tuff it up and deal with it.

BACK TO THE BOOK
Since now that we are sure that its just sprained they want me to stay in a boot (cast) for 2 months. I got my boot on and im gonna go home now to take a shower and go to bed because its been a long day.

MORNING
I woke up and looked in the mirror making sure that everything last night was real and not a dream. But no! I still have a boot on for 2 months😒 cheer tryouts are today but i cant go. Right now its 8:15 and tryouts are at 10:30 i still want to go to support Carly. Im putting shorts on and a T-shirt just so i can hurry up and go. I did my makeup and so im just gonna grab some shoes and go to the school. Its 10:00 and everyone is practicing. The judges are walking by and saw me sitting there. They asked me what happened and if im supposed to be trying out today. I told them yeah,i just sprained my ankle tumbling yesterday. She felt bad for me and asked how long my boot is gonna stay on? I told her 2 months. She told me "how good are you at cheer/tumbling. So i told her im pretty good im just hurt so i cant show her. But then i remembered that i told mike to record me tumbling last night so he probably got the fall and everything before that on a video. I told the judge that i think i have a video of me tumbling last night at the gym. Shr said okay show me videos after tryouts and i think we can keep a spot open for you if you can wow me.