Chapter 1

Jordan's POV

Its been over a year now. I know I'm over him. Time has passed, I should be, shouldn't I?

Of course I am.

I told myself never again, that was the last straw. I wasn't going to forgive him after that.

I look around my empty apartment and sigh. Boxes were all patched up and ready to be shipped to my new home.

I'm actually moving to an apartment to be on my own and have a fresh new start on life.

As I'm looking through some old paper work, I spot a letter. The pages were tore at some ends, and the paper seemed a bit old. I unfolded the crumbled up note and read:

Dear Jordan,

Happy anniversary babe. We made it 3 years, together. Yes, of course there were up and downs. But you always supported me with everything I did and forgave my mistakes. It's so rare to find such a beautiful, wise, and understanding person. And I'm so glad I found you. Your what keeps me going every single day. Because I know every single day I can wake up next to you. Sometimes I wonder how we ended up here in the first place. Either way, I'm so glad we did. Your the most beautiful girl in the world. I love you Jordan. Happy anniversary.

Love,
Luke

Tears instantly form in my eyes, I can feel my eyes getting puffy and cheeks getting damp with tears.

Deep down I'm always going to love him. I'm not sure what kind of way I love him but I do. He hurt me. But, I don't know. I let it go and it's over.

I mean, he cheated on me.

//1 year before//

The dim lights of the hotel room I was in was calming and relaxing. The silky sheets brushed against my freshly shaved legs and the fluffy comforter kept me warm as I was alone in the room.

Luke, me, the boys and they're girlfriends all decided to take a vacation to Vegas for the weekend. I wasn't feeling very well all day, so I decided to just stay home. Clubbing and being out in the partying scene wasn't going to help me.

I laugh at the random television show that was playing on the screen in front of me. The wave of tiredness eventually washed over me and I could feel my eyes closing.

Ding

My phone makes its usual text tone alerting me once I receive a message.

Luke: hyr babe it's lufe im et the bar anf idk whedr the boya ard cen u cum picf me up?:!

I roll my eyes and let out a small laugh. Casual of Luke.

Jordan: yes babe. Just stay put and don't do anything stupid. I'm on my way now.

I grab my keys off the nightstand and slip on my flip flops as I make my way to the car.

You can tell the bar was crowded from the outside. I take my keys out the ignition and shuffle into the crowded place.

Jordan: hey I'm here. Looking for you right now. Where are you?

I stumble over to the bar that was serving drinks and order myself a shot while I wait for a reply.

I feel the burning liquid go down my throat as I set the glass back on the table and look some more.

I turn my head to a familiar quiff that you can spot anywhere.

As I get closer, I notice Luke leaning up against a wall.

But what was between him and the wall?

Luke.... Kissing another girl.

////////////////////////////////////

WOW LOL IM SORRY IF THIS SUCKS SO FAR. I PROMISE THE CHAPTERS WILL BE MUCH LONGER FROM NOW ON, THIS IS JUST THE OPENING IT WILL GET BETTER AND MORE DETAILED. I HOPE U ENJOY, EVEN THOUGH NO ONES PROBABLY GONNA READ THIS STORY. ILY

XSAGEX