Chapter 23

It's been a week now. I still haven't had my period. I decide to call Luke in the room to talk.

"Luke!"

"Yeah?" I hear him shout his way to the room.

I motion him to come and sit next to me at the end of the bed.

"Jordan what's wrong?"  He says as he puts his arm over my shoulder.

"I think I'm going to take a pregnancy test." I say looking up to his much taller body.

Luke's eyes widen but he agrees. We had bought some tests after the hospital just incase.

"I'll be right back okay?" I ask nervously.

"Okay." Luke says looking extremely scared but reassuring.

Luke's POV

As she steps into the bathroom to take the pregnancy test, I feel sweat beads start forming on my forehead.

What if she was? I want to let her know it's okay. That she doesn't have to worry about what I think. Because I'm going to stick by her no matter what. Besides, She would be a great mother.

It's been about five minutes. I honestly don't know what to think. Do I want this? Do I not want this?

Jordan's POV

The box said to wait at least 5 minutes until the results come up. This all has me under stress and scared honestly. How are we going to raise a family? I wouldn't want any other person to, it's just I don't know. My mom always told me nothing plays out as planned. Life plans it out itself. And that's how it goes, and it goes for a reason.

I decide that it has been long enough of waiting. I close my eyes then re open them and take a deep breath.

I grab the test off of the counter and take a look at the results.

My jaw drops as I open the door to a sweaty Luke sitting on the bed.

"Luke."

He jumps up and comes closer to me.

"So...."

"We're going to have a baby Luke." I say as tears of joy stream out of my eyes.

This is all happening for a reason. Luke is going to be such a good father. I wouldn't want this with anyone else.

"Yo-your you are gonna have a-a baby?!" Luke says with his jaw dropped, but the happiness clear in his face. "Your going to have a baby!" Luke says as my grabs my waist and picks me up, spinning me around in circles.

I latch my body around Luke's torso and grab his face and plant a kiss right on his smiling lips.

I wasn't sure if I was ready for this, but I wouldn't want this with anyone else. I want a family with Luke. I couldn't be happier.

I lay on the bed with Luke as he rubs my stomach with unknown shapes and lines.

"Hey princess." He whispers close to my stomach.

"How do you know it's going to be a girl?" I giggle.

"It has to be a girl. She will have your beauty, and I will dress her in skinny jeans and combat boots and she'll be a little punk mini me. And I won't ever let anybody hurt her or let anything happen to her. And michael, ashton, and Calum will protect her too. Like her bodyguards. She will be our little princess." He says looking up to me.

His words have me in tears on how much he wants this. He is going to be the best father.

"I love you so much Luke."

"I love you too, and the little bean in your tummy." He smiles.

----------------------------

Lordan/ juke is goals tbfh.

Like can Luke father my children pls!1!

Lol sorry I haven't updated in a while! It's hard writing like 738283 books at a time lolz. But anyways I love u all and thanks for not complaining and continuing to read!:) love u -sage