TWENTY FIVE

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : vice city
.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷0:57 ————|——— -2:10

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷
0:57 ————|——— -2:10

For once in my life, something is actually going right. Winter is coming back for the mobo awards before flying back for the met gala. I've kept contact with my father, don't get me wrong we still have issues but he did help me out so I owe him.

Oakley and I relationship has been good, it's not like we're officially or anything but we're steady.

"What are you wearing for the mobo's?" Winter squeals in excitement. Morgan, Winter and I decided to go dress shopping. "I don't know, I don't want to go big but I don't want to be basic." I skim through the clothing racks, trying to find something.

"Uhh there's nothing!" Morgan groans. "Come on this has been the third shop we've tried. There's gotta be something." I retorted.

"It's the mobo's, it's not the brits. Most people are gonna turn up in a tracksuit. It's not that deep."

"To you Winter, this is my first award show I've been to in a long time. I want to make a statement."

Winter's phone goes off and she excuses herself. After five minutes she comes back squealing in joy. "Guess what?"

"You finally found out how your guinea pig died?" Morgan laughs, Winter glares at her. "Uh no... and Mr. Piggles died due to natural causes. Anyways I got us hooked up to some dresses from one of my designer friends!" She squeals. "No way! What designer?" I question.

"Nope can't say. But come on!" Winter ushers us out of the shop to her car, and drives us to the location.

We pull up at a studio apartment in central london. We get out of the car and Winter knocks on the door. "Oh my days it's Winter." The guy hugs Winter, Morgan and I look at each other in confusion. "Girls this is Corey, he is the fucking bomb when it comes to dresses."

"Oh Winter you give me too much credit... but seriously, when it comes to dresses I always serve. Come in girls, I'll see what I can do for you."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

After an hour of dress fitting I finally found the dress, Corey also leant me some cute heals which I think really compliments the outfit.

I looked at Morgan and Winter's dresses and they were amazing. "Don't you think this is a little too much for the mobo awards?" I worry, Winter turns around and signals me to shut up, but Corey caught on.