"The reunion"chapter #1

Ding dong "Kenji can you get the door!!" Darius said as he grabbed the mixer. "Alright!" Kenji said, Kenji had been living with Darius ever since they got back home.

Kenji opened the door and there was Ben. "Hey Kenji!" "oh hey Ben, you're early." "yeah Darius asked me to help him with setting up the party." "oh alright."

Ben walked past Kenji and headed towards the kitchen. "I gotta go out to get more things for the party, I'll be back!" Darius said walking out the door.

Ben continued to bake the cake that Darius was making. Kenji walked into the kitchen and stood behind Ben"do you uh need any help?"

"oh yes actually!could you pass me the spray, I need to make sure the cake doesn't stick to the pan when it's finished baking."

"Oh sure." Kenji said grabbing the spray and giving it to Ben, Ben sprayed the pan and then opened the stove and bent down to put the cake in it.

Kenji looked at his butt"you have a very nice butt"Kenji quickly realized what he said and covered his mouth"oh uhm thanks-"Ben said with his face pink, just then Darius,Sammy and Brooklyn all walked in.

This is my first story so I apologize if there is any grammar mistakes or anything^^!!also if you have any Benji fanfics pls feel free to give them to me to read^^!!!!