•♫•♬•Chapter 1•♫•♬•

◦•●✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿◉●•◦

"I Was A Few Seconds Late..."
Tittle:

Warning ⚠️:
Major Character's Death,
Mentions of Suicide.

.•♫•♬•.•♫•♬••♫•♬•.•♫•♬•.

┏━━━━━°❀•°:🎀Start🎀:°•❀°━━━━━┓

Information:

Sam was out looking for a way to get the dreamon out of Dream's head and after 2 weeks he finally found a possible solution but what he didn't know was that Dream was planning something else...

3rd Person:

'I wonder how Dream is doing.' Sam thought,
He was already at the large lava wall and the lava was already lowered but then a notification came up...

Server: Dream was killed by Dream
Lauding Cannon Lives Left...
0 Cannon Lives Left

Sam's POV:

'No no no... Dream!!' I thought that while running to Dream, checking if he was breathing when I got to his body but... He wasn't breathing any more... "Hes dead... If only I came a little earlier, If only I was here a few seconds earlier, I would have been able to stop you...". Before I noticed it, I was already crying but then I looked around the cell and I found a letter... But then I decided to read it when I gather every one. 'I'm sorry Dream... I was a few seconds late...' I thought while crying even more than before. But I also wondered how Puffy and Dream's family as well as the SBI will be able to handle this information.

Meanwhile With SBI

Philza's POV:

I felt a sudden pain when I saw a server notification... I looked around to see if Techno and Tommy saw it but... They just looked back at me, Tommy looked like he was going to cry, while Techno looked like he was going to kill someone...

With Tubbo And Puffy

3rd Person:

"T-Tubbo... Please tell me that wasn't true.." Puffy said in tears.

"I-i... I don't know..." Tubbo said on the edge of crying.

Back With Sam

3rd Person:

Sam had called everyone to the community house but when everyone finally got there, They started arguing, and this coused BBH to snap...

"CAN ALL OF YOU JUST SHUT UP!?" BBH said clearly upset and pissed.

Everyone had stayed quiet until Sam spoke up.

"Thanks Bad... Now as all of you had read the server notification... Yes... Dream is dead... It had been clear that Dream killed himself... According to his last words he couldn't take it anymore..." Sam said in a calm yet sad voice.

Tommy then started crying.

"I SHOULDN'T HAVE LISTENED TO WHAT HE SAID!? H-HE... H-he would still be alive.. If only he hadn't convinced me t-to put him in prison because of that f***ing (Sorry but I don't curse😇)  Dreamon!?" Tommy said sobbing and blaming himself

Everyone was shock aside from the people who knew.

"Tommy, what do you mean Dream convinced you to put him in prison!?" Quackity said confused.

"And what's a dreamon!?" Sapnap added.

┗━━━━━°❀•°:🎀End🎀:°•❀°━━━━━┛

.•♫•♬•.•♫•♬••♫•♬•.•♫•♬•.

•.¸♡ 𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝕺𝖋 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗... ♡¸.•

★彡 𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖐 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕱𝖔𝖗 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌  彡★

⟅L⟆⟅a⟆⟅u⟆⟅d⟆⟅i⟆⟅n⟆⟅g⟆
⟅C⟆⟅h⟆⟅a⟆⟅p⟆⟅t⟆⟅e⟆⟅r⟆ ⟅2⟆

No Pictures Used...
514 words Used...

◦•●✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿◉●•◦