A Hero is Born pt.2

Carolina POV

*I was holding onto Amber for my life when the staff took us back to where we entered,we got into the cart and MK drove away as fast as he can and noticed another vehicle was following us*

Red Son:alright,noodle peasants! Hand over the staff and my snow angel back,right now!

*Red Son demanded*

Amber:HOW ABOUT NO!,YOU RED HEAD.THERE IS NO WAY YOU'LL MARRY MY SISTER YOU MORON!

*Amber said,that made Red Son mad,MK grabbed the cooler full of uncle pigsy's and Gracie sweets*

MK:sorry value costumer,you won't be able get your noodles or Gracie sweet

*MK said with tears in his eyes*

Daphne:Gracie will end you if she found out..

*Daphne said in a worried tone*

MK:I know...

*MK threw the noodles and Gracie sweets at Red son's vehicle *

MK:dang it!

Red Son:FINE!HAVE IT YOUR WAY!!!

MK: Ah! You're really scary! *The Inferno Truck's windshield wipers hit the back of the tuk-tuk, causing the Golden Staff to activate again and launching MK to the sky. The the-tuk falls on a building, bouncing MK from building to building.*

Red Son: Would you get down here so I can kill you?! And take back my snow angel?!

*Red Son yelled*

MK & Amber:Never!

*they both said

*we all falls into one of the buildings.*

MK:Oh,we're sorry!

*MK apologized to the resident,MK drove through the house and made it back outside *

Mk:hahahaha!I think we lost him guy's

Daphne:finally!,we're safe

*but the cart broke down *

Amber:oh come on!

MK:Oh, Come on! Come on! Come on, old girl! You got this! Oh, don't do this to me! Oh, man, Pigsy's gonna kill me.

Carolina:calm down MK,I'm sure pigsy will not notice

*Carolina tell MK nervously *

Daphne:well at least we lost him

*We heard the Inferno Truck behind him.*

Amber:oh crad!!

*We all started running,MK saw someone hoverboard,pushing them off and took off,MK flew through narrow alley ways to get away from Red Son,which worked,and MK let out a breath *

MK:We finally got away from him guy's

Amber:yeah for sure

*MK drives the Cloud Board to an unfinished road and notices Red Son with the race car.*

Amber:you got to be kidding?!?!?!

MK:Come on, where did you get that!?

Red Son: What? You think I drive anything that doesn't at least have one complex transformation?

* Red Son said as he came at us at full speed, Red Son tried to knock MK off the hover board, but we ended up on Red Son's car. I saw a sign that said 'Road closed'*

Carolina: "Uh... Red Son... Can you slow down the car...?"

Red Son:uh?,why?

*I was about tell him but we all crashed through the sign and started to fall. Daphne and I held down our skirt so one can see my under-garments*