37

We took a minute to catch our breaths when I look over at him. He was staring at the ceiling of the fort with a big grin on his face.

"Get off the blanket, Munson," I say, trying my hardest to pull the blanket from under him.

My bad," he looked down at the blanket before rolling onto his side so I could get it out.

I smile at him as I cover my naked body with the blanket. I accidentally look down and see Eddie's dick lying flaccid on his lower stomach. It made me giggle a bit.

"Why's Eddie jr. still out?" I laugh.

"Stop calling it that," Eddie groaned with a laugh. "And don't act like your not butt ass naked under there.

"He's probably happier that I'm naked than you are. And at least I'm covered!"

"No, he's definitely not excited. He might be dead," Eddie shrugged.

"Fuck you," I turn onto my side, facing my back to him. Smiling in secret.

"You did this to yourself, Y/n."

"Fine, Eddie jr. won't get anything for..." I pause. "Three years!"

"Three years?" Eddie gasps.

"Yep."

"What if he gets happy to see you?" He whines.

"Then you'll have to handle it yourself," I smile to myself.

"Does he at least get a show?" Eddie puts his hand on my shoulder, reaching over to kiss me on the cheek.

"No, in fact, I'll put on more clothes whenever you're near," I sit up, holding the blanket to keep myself covered.

"But what if he needs help?"

"You have hands, lotion, a sock, an imagination. I'm sure you can figure it out," I smile and nod at him.

"Fine, but you're only hurting yourself. If he doesn't get you, you don't get him," he shrugged.

"That's fine, my fingers are better anyway," I shrug back at him.

His head snapped in my direction. "Better than mine?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I don't need you," I scoff.

A smirk grew on his face. "I've seen you in both situations, safe to say I do a better job," Eddie laughed.

"How would you know?" I lean back on my arm.

"You orgasm differently," he paused, getting up as much as he could to put his boxers on.

My face turned bright red. I turned away from him, obviously embarrassed but he didn't need to see it painted across my face. "So what? Either way, I'm still getting something."

"True, but you enjoy it way more when I do it. Like when I tie you up," he whispers in my ear. "Or when your back arches only from my fingers. And I know how wet you get just by the slightest touch."

"Okay, okay, I get it," I push his face away. "You're better," I say sarcastically. "I guess I won't make you wait three years. But only if you never talk about that shit again."

He laughed as he pressed his body against mine, wrapping an arm around me and pulling me towards him. "Deal," he said, kissing my neck. "I love you."

"I love you," I reply.

I sit up, ruining our cuddle position but we can find another one. "You know, we haven't gone on a real date yet."

"Oh shit. Sorry," Eddie's face looked regretful, worried.

"We should go on a date," I put my hands on either side of his face, making him look up at me.

"I'm not doing any cheesy shit like a drive-in or fancy dinner."

"Of course. You smell too bad to sit in a fancy restaurant," I laugh, rustling his hair.

Eddie scrunched his nose before laying his head in my lap.

"I'll take you on a date tomorrow," he smiled up at me.

"What if I," I pause. "Give you a tattoo?" I say quickly.

He lifted his head to look at me straight. "Like what?" He looked kind of scared.

"A dick!" I joked. "No, uhm. How about a heart? Just a little one," I smiled as he laid back down.

"Okay," he gave me a sweet smile. "But you have to let me give you one too," he said as I laid back into my spot from earlier.

"What else do you wanna do, Munson?"

"We could spray paint the side of that shit gas station?" he suggested.

"That'd be fucking sick!" I say excitedly. "We could ride bikes too!"

"I kind of suck at riding bikes... but anything for you," he kissed the back of my head.

"Can I paint your nails?" I ask.

"Yeah, make it cool as shit though," he laughed. "I've always wanted to see if people really slip on banana peels."

"What?" I laugh, that probably being the last thing I expected to come out of this kid's mouth.

"I'm curious okay?" he laughed again.

"Got it," I pat his arm that's wrapped around me. "We will buy bananas."

"You're pretty," he says as I turn to face him, kissing my forehead.

"You can't just say that and kiss my forehead!"

"You're right," he smiled. He pulled my face to his, kissing my lips a million times over.

I nodded. "Better."

_____

Author's note: Sorry for the short chapter. Rewriting this one and writing my own is a lot but it gives me something to do. :)  Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and read my other Eddie fic if you'd like!