In the hallway

The first day is over quickly, it starts in the middle, a lot of paperwork, and thoughts waver superficially; too early to jump to imminent conclusions, not late enough to find something to cling to, or exalt, or repent of. Waking up late on day two, quite a bit later; go to bed early, much earlier -a day that becomes nothing-. There are five days left to breathe between these four walls, the absolute uselessness of any movement or thought is appreciated par excellence... no push-ups, no counting sheep. On day four, you are nobody you know, because nobody knows you, nobody loves you, nobody wants to know anything about you, you smell like death. In three days you are going to be a legal bundle, that still must be submitted inview of rows and seals. You pass by the fith, evoking the last of everything: the last kiss, the last talk with a friend - or the last human talk-, the last human being who touched you or even looked you in the eye. Your last meal... in facts, the last time it made sense to eat. The law says they still have to feed you. You sleep from morning; you dream that you are saved, that they forgive you, that you was not... you woke up and it had all been a lying daydream. The penultimate day dawns, it is not determined if it is convenient repair in what will come, there is not much to understand, tomorrow they will kill you. Proximity encourages you, that's the saddest thing.